Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you know any Packer fans, you might want to warn them...
Quote: @KingBash said:
@medaille said:
@KingBash said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Because the current laws were an ineffective deterrent?
I've always found that funny. There are certain laws that literally do nothing to deter people. You think a guy who wants to fuck a dog gets reminded that it's illegal, snaps his fingers in disappointment, and says, "Aw, shucks." No! He fucks the dog!
But at least they can say they did something.
Oh yeah. I'm just being silly. I was in the vast minority that thought Michael Vick should've gotten the death penalty. I know that'll never be any kind of movement, but I can't understand people being cruel to animals. It's psychotic. Maybe not the same as hurting a human being, but it disgusts me just the same. 

Yep, I'm going to go there: which is worse- torturing and killing animals... or torturing and/or killing unborn children?

Quote: @pumpf said:
@KingBash said:
@medaille said:
@KingBash said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Because the current laws were an ineffective deterrent?
I've always found that funny. There are certain laws that literally do nothing to deter people. You think a guy who wants to fuck a dog gets reminded that it's illegal, snaps his fingers in disappointment, and says, "Aw, shucks." No! He fucks the dog!
But at least they can say they did something.
Oh yeah. I'm just being silly. I was in the vast minority that thought Michael Vick should've gotten the death penalty. I know that'll never be any kind of movement, but I can't understand people being cruel to animals. It's psychotic. Maybe not the same as hurting a human being, but it disgusts me just the same. 

Yep, I'm going to go there: which is worse- torturing and killing animals... or torturing and/or killing unborn children?
Oh pumpf... haha

What's funny is that I think we'd agree more than we'd disagree if we got to the bare bones of it. The way you phrase that is disgusting, and of course I'd agree which one is worse. But I don't support late term abortion. So this is a moot point.

I agree (about how much we might agree on things).  But it troubles me that so many people are OK with abortion... but absolutely horrified by the abuse of animals.  I can agree that both are bad- and evil.  But, it seems, many people in our country have been able to compartmentalize the 2.  I suppose because opposing one of those things means having to take some responsibility for their sexual choices.
By the way, unborn children can feel pain as early as 20 weeks (that is as early as science has been able to prove- so far)... but they already have pain receptors in place by 8 weeks.  

Just to clarify, because I'm admittedly unsure:

are Packer fans considered to be humans or livestock?