Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Payton mocking the viking fans
Quote: @Wetlander said:
Fuck that guy...  what a joke.  Epitome of poor sportsmanship, not once, but twice this season.  I hope Zimmer sees this...  he might reconsider his friendship with the guy.  If it were me, I'd never talk to him again. 
I cannot fathom a leader of men acting so petty. A horrible example for young players. 

The douchebaggery of this guy is off the charts.
[Image: crxnrritqygc.png]

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
@Wetlander said:
Fuck that guy...  what a joke.  Epitome of poor sportsmanship, not once, but twice this season.  I hope Zimmer sees this...  he might reconsider his friendship with the guy.  If it were me, I'd never talk to him again. 
I cannot fathom a leader of men acting so petty. A horrible example for young players. 

The douchebaggery of this guy is off the charts.
[Image: crxnrritqygc.png]

And to make it even better, the Saints lost both those games. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The media and players make excuses for him by saying Payton is 'competitive'. Riiiight. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The media and players make excuses for him by saying Payton is 'competitive'. Riiiight. 
just  why  dose  this pos get that pass?

[Image: ok-kill-him-o.gif]

I remember shortly after the NFCCG against them in 2009, the Saints organization and Sean Payton and Joe Vitt in particular were accused of stealing and abusing Vicodin and covering it all up.

But of course, that all got swept up under the rug and went away as well.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/201...enges.html

So, the puppet master of Bounty 2009 thinks we're to believe this now I guess.
Tell me something, if this is true WHY would NO not insist that our monitors be disconnected? I don't know, maybe they shut down the Vikings' monitor as well and it just hasn't been reported to the media. Either way, his challenge calls didn't end up costing the Saints the game. Perhaps if he wasn't so busy SKOL clapping to Vikings fans he might have done a better job coaching his team in those final moments.

I'm glad he was engaged taunting fans while wasting two time outs on challenges that were quite obvious
How can he be focused on the game while trying to be clever ?
Answer: Can't 

Fuck Sean Payton & the Aint's.

I posted this in another thread...was mocking Devonta Freeman with the "choke" motion.

[Image: 5a2aaf17a3b474a60a8b4a28.jpg]