Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMFG
Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
@"njvike" said:
I truly can't believe what I just saw. The Vikings historicaly LOSE in this fashion. Pleasantly stunned is how I'd describe my feeling now. What a f@&@ing finish!! 
Exactly
we have been on the receiving end of those for so many years
And the Vikings definitely benefited from some questionable calls, but given the fact the Saints were incredibly lucky in the 2009 NFCC game, I don't give a rat's ass!!! Whoo!

Quote: @"njvike" said:
@"Maple Surple" said:
@"njvike" said:
I truly can't believe what I just saw. The Vikings historicaly LOSE in this fashion. Pleasantly stunned is how I'd describe my feeling now. What a f@&@ing finish!! 
Exactly
And the Vikings definitely benefited from some questionable calls, but given the fact the Saints were incredibly lucky in the 2009 NFCC game, I don't give a rat's ass!!! Whoo!
Exactly.  

But there were a few bad calls against us.  

i fucking threw my phone. changed out of my viking gear. cussed every word known to man. 

I honestly still don't know that I believe it... Unreal!

Quote: @"njvike" said:
@"Maple Surple" said:
@"njvike" said:
Exactly
lucky in 09 my ass. the zebras gave that game to them in 09. even after our 19 fumbles. 

But we all didn't give up

so Tud has his new girlfriend over for the game so I was trying to be on my best behavior..... which held up until the 3rd quarter when a few curses came out,  and then the progression continued until the mid 4th quarter when he Fbombs started to drop... and then the play happened... i jumped up and put my fist through the wall...she said she understood because she is a cubs fans.....l  hope he marries this girl.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
so Tud has his new girlfriend over for the game so I was trying to be on my best behavior..... which held up until the 3rd quarter when a few curses came out,  and then the progression continued until the mid 4th quarter when he Fbombs started to drop... and then the play happened... i jumped up and put my fist through the wall...she said she understood because she is a cubs fans.....l  hope he marries this girl.
BOOM

Not since the Favre to Lewis TD versus the 49ers have I screamed like that!  What a game! Keenum is a winner!

[Image: 47k887psoec9.jpg]

Still can’t brain function yet...

insert Can’t brain today cat image.