Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Minnesota: You may own the frozen tundra, but the Saints will own Sunday
Bluster. 

I'm so tired of the talk from Saints' fans. They're a real cocky bunch. I know it's not *all* of them, but damn. I mean, who thinks of actually ordering and sending a broom to Cam Newton after the wild card game? Apparently, Saints fans do. I never really thought much about their fan base before now. And now, I don't think much of them in a completely different sense.

It's good to have confidence in your team. Good for you. But just shut the fuck up.

I'm with y'all. Seriously. Fuck the Saints.

Hurt the Saints

undeniable proof that there is more hot air in New Orleans than there is in Minneapolis

Hilarious.

Yeah you get "crunk". Your bountygate coach dances a jig in the locker room. You act like giddy schoolgirls cuz of hype.

Vikings handle their business. They lock down and focus. They wait for the release of rage while you giddily smile and dance and show flashy crap, and when it comes to blows you wonder what hit you.  Please, write another 20 of these. Please stir the deep anger of a group who knows how to contain, channel and put every bit of it back on you wrapped around an iron fist.

We don't need to react spuriously. You'll simply feel the reaction on the field. 

PS... don't even try to bounty and cheap shot this team. I've never in all my years seen a team look after each other like this one. You want rage, try it. I dare you.

Green Bay is the Frozen Tundra.  The Vikings play in a state of the art modern climate controlled stadium that is the envy of the NFL and the best home field advantage in the league.  This guy needs to try to keep up.

Fans often have fantasies, but reality is going to bite them in the ass Sunday. They have no chance. They just don't realize it yet.

This is the confidence of a fanbase with a great QB and a somewhat recent Superbowl victory. 

Viking's fans, on the other hand, are puckered and concerned no matter what the bravado might be. Too many bitter endings to have real confidence.

Quote: @"purpleloki" said:
[Image: 31035384.jpg]
Amen...

[Image: c9mmejz9pdv4.jpeg]
Oh hell no...!  Wink