Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI.com: Saints at Vikings Divisional Pick
Quote: @TBro said:
I also think that Zimmer has been deliberately conservative on defense these last few games against weaker
opponents. The Saints we see some new wrinkles they are not expecting as he turns it up a notch. 
Yup.

I think we'll see some serious hits on Brees to rattle him.  He does NOT like being hit and will throw the ball up for grabs with pressure.

Let's hope Griffs plantar facsitis is much improved....

If Rhodes shuts down Thomas this game cud be over by 3rd quarter...a big IF at this point.

If Philly loses, Viking's fans won't be able to get a tractor to pull a toothpick out of their collective asses as the pucker factor will be off the chart to play a potential NFCC game at US Bank.

As far as the plantar faciitus concerned, I had it a few years ago.  While I am not an NFL player, I remember it mostly affecting me after being off my feet.  Like getting out of bed in the morning or having been sitting at my desk at work for a while.  The first few steps I could barely walk but once it loosened up, it didn't effect me much.  Needed to stretch the achilles.