Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradford back at practice - moving around
Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
Is he wiggling his toes?  Moving side to side?  I can't tell from your post...  
Very funny. I tried to post the link from work. It didn't work and I didn't have time to fiddle with it. 
Hey, I was just messin' with you!!!  I was feeling a little spunky today...  Ha!

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
Is he wiggling his toes?  Moving side to side?  I can't tell from your post...  
Very funny. I tried to post the link from work. It didn't work and I didn't have time to fiddle with it. 
Hey, I was just messin' with you!!!  I was feeling a little spunky today...  Ha!
I laughed when I read your post. I did not take offense.  Things read different sometimes than how they were intended.  

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
That's good to see. No matter what happens here, I like the guy and want him to do well. I still think of his performance against the Saints. Such a great game..
I know right. It's great to see him back. Whatever happens, I wish him well. He's a good guy. He looked so much happier on the sidelines with his teammates last game. Hope he got good news.

Assuming Sam is good to go, I would definitely move him ahead of Teddy in the QB playoff pecking order. Sam has never been especially mobile, but if his knee is ok then he is mobile enough. And he has the most experience and the most arm talent on the team.

Man, can you imagine what it feels like to be Case?? It had to be pretty stressful when Teddy was cleared to play but now here’s Bradford too. Watching this video it is hard to judge much of anything, but it’s pretty damn nice to see both Teddy and Sam back practicing.

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
Man, can you imagine what it feels like to be Case?? It had to be pretty stressful when Teddy was cleared to play but now here’s Bradford too. Watching this video it is hard to judge much of anything, but it’s pretty damn nice to see both Teddy and Sam back practicing.
He has made himself a lot of money this year. I don't think that is going to be affected by anything going forward.  He has made it impossible for Zimmer to do anything other than start him in about 2 weeks. 

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
I'm really hoping it feels exactly like it did when Teddy came off IR.  For the next 3 games after that Case was

21/29 304 4 2       3 -1 0
27/38 280 1 0       3 20 0
21/30 281 2 0       7 20 1

If he plays like that for the next 3 games and the defense holds up its end, it'll be a winter to remember.

gotta hand it to Case Keenum, man. He cheered louder than anyone when Teddy went in a coulple of weeks ago.  And today, he says Sam is “slinging it”and it was good to see him back.  classy guy.

Zimmer said earlier this season that he has a plan, not sure if it will work but i have a plan he said.  Does anyone think that maybe the plan was to put Bradford on IR early enough to get him back and healthy for the playoffs to take over for Keenum ?  I was kind of against the idea until I think about all the long passes that Keenum continually under throws.  Bradford would make those throws 9 out of 10 times.  The only thing Keenum really has over Bradford is mobility and the momentum right now.  Its not just the long passes, Keenum has missed quite a few recievers along the way.  What Keenum has done has been remarkable and he deserves all the credit in the world, but this defense makes it alot easier for him, get 20 pts on the board and the game is all but won.  With Bradford those 20 points will come easier and then maybe take some pressure off the defense, or get a bigger lead and let the defense tee off.  

Quote: @"Jamie Demaree" said:
Zimmer said earlier this season that he has a plan, not sure if it will work but i have a plan he said.  Does anyone think that maybe the plan was to put Bradford on IR early enough to get him back and healthy for the playoffs to take over for Keenum ?  I was kind of against the idea until I think about all the long passes that Keenum continually under throws.  Bradford would make those throws 9 out of 10 times.  The only thing Keenum really has over Bradford is mobility and the momentum right now.  Its not just the long passes, Keenum has missed quite a few recievers along the way.  What Keenum has done has been remarkable and he deserves all the credit in the world, but this defense makes it alot easier for him, get 20 pts on the board and the game is all but won.  With Bradford those 20 points will come easier and then maybe take some pressure off the defense, or get a bigger lead and let the defense tee off.  
Bradfords arm makes 3 TDs in a quarter possible,  Cases arm makes 3 TDs a game a goal.  not meant as a knock on Case,  but more of a point the Sams arm strength really changes how defenses have to play and will open the O up more IMO.  This is all hinged on our OL getting healthier than we've seen in recent weeks.  This decision might really come down to whose defense we see and how well they get after the QB early in the play vs getting coverage sacks.