Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well this could get interesting....Elf out ( so is Stephens)
I sure hope we can come out of this game with no injuries..

I don't like it, but then again if we have a guy go down in the play offs, I would rather get people comfortable with their "new spots" now.  Man, like his performance or not, Easton going down sucks.  Here is hoping we focus a little more on the o-line this off season and but all our minds at a little more ease.  You can't plan around injuries, but we took a huge step in the right direction this year.

Quote: @Tyr said:
It is more important to have Elflein as healthy as he can be for the playoffs, though definitely a big drop off to lose him for a game. It will be up to the rest of the team to step up and secure a first round bye.
Yes, we need him for the playoffs.  3 weeks of rest will do him much more than trying to grit it out this weekend.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The line is going to be: Reiff, Sirles, Berger, Remmers and Hill. Kicking Berger to center and Remmers to OG.
I tend to think Mike will favor the next man up idea, and the path of least disruption, by putting Isadora in at RG and keeping Remmers at RT.

But I sorta hope you're right. I want to see how Remmers does at RG. 

Hopefully Akiem Hicks does not ruin our day

Get healthy for 3 weeks down the road Elf...We'll need everyone on board by then.