Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins says Apple is a cancer ...
Anyone remember the anonymous scout who spoke to Bob McGinn about Apple before he was drafted?  

"I worry about him because of off-the-field issues. The kid has no life skills. At all. Can't cook. Just a baby. He's not first round for me. He scares me to death." 

The dude has talent but needs to get his head out.

He fits the physical profile of what we look for in a corner, but now the question is whether he's just immature and needs to go to a new situation and grow up or if he has deeper personality issues that aren't so easy to fix? Alexander and Munnerlyn both had personality issues their first year with the Vikings, but both players eventually bought in and stepped up their game. He could be worth a gamble as we'll need to add 2 more corners for next year, though getting publicly called out by veterans like that is highly unusual, so maybe he's not worth the risk.

Expect more and more of it in the future. Since parenting isn't allowed anymore. Every snot nosed kid is entitled. THIS is what the future holds for America.  Well done....

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
Expect more and more of it in the future. Since parenting isn't allowed anymore. Every snot nosed kid is entitled. THIS is what the future holds for America.  Well done....
[Image: get-off-my-lawn.jpg]