Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles Humping The Bunk
i dont fear the eagles offense but their D front four is pretty damn good. for sure give our line a huge test.

Quote: @"eckman" said:
i dont fear the eagles offense but their D front four is pretty damn good. for sure give our line a huge test.
Z'actly...Their DL is as good as ours and probably better pass-rushers across the front 4.

They'd be a load at their house in January. Our OL would definitely have to be stout. 

I may actually prefer the 2 seed. 

If things work out as they should, the Rams will be the 3 seed (need to beat SF; not a sure thing anymore) and the Saints will be the 4 seed. The Saints will play Carolina and the Rams will play Seattle or Atlanta. Assuming the home teams hold serve, the Saints will go to Philly. I would rather play the Rams in the divisional round than the Saints. Let the Saints play Philly first. We beat the Rams at home and probably play the Saints at home for the NFC title.

Its a different team with Foles at QB. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"eckman" said:
Z'actly...Their DL is as good as ours and probably better pass-rushers across the front 4.

They'd be a load at their house in January. Our OL would definitely have to be stout. 

I think if you control Cox their DL is fairly average...Elf will stuff their Cox....stomp on their Cox...manhandle their Cox...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"eckman" said:

I think if you control Cox their DL is fairly average...Elf will stuff their Cox....stomp on their Cox...manhandle their Cox...
Cox clearly controllable by a certain center. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Not every team is built to dominate with their 2nd string QB...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Dude, you and I get up entirely too early! Wink #OlderGuyIssues

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Dude, you and I get up entirely too early! Wink #OlderGuyIssues
Lol...if I sleep in until 6 it's a rare thing...

TMI...Plus you're east coast guys. Most hear I would guess are Midwest timezone...Just a wild asz guess..