Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight’s Inactive List
[Image: nlhtl8r1wkf2.png]
[Image: dy13405uhryy.jpeg] 
The Packer’s faithful are warming up!  B)

I'm wondering if they even held a practice this week?  I don't think I've ever heard of a team just give up on a season immediately after not making the playoffs.  Look how many of their starters they're sitting for this game.  Where is the pride of playing the "spoiler" role?

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I'm wondering if they even held a practice this week?  I don't think I've ever heard of a team just give up on a season immediately after not making the playoffs.  Look how many of their starter they're sitting for this game.  Where is the pride of playing the "spoiler" role?
"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.1:35 PM · Dec 19, 2017
397 Likes

Arrogance ‘til the bitter end!         #shocked

Wow, WTF does that mean?  If we don't have a chance for the SB, then we don't play?  This team is bullsh!t.  This team totally deserves to be destroyed tonight.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Wow, WTF does that mean?  If we don't have a chance for the SB, then we don't play?  This team is bullsh!t.  This team totally deserves to be destroyed tonight.
[Image: yf6h0jee04ho.jpeg]
I concur my good man!  B)

Have a good game, Kentis.  Cheers!

[Image: man_file_1107648_14.jpg]

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Man, if we don't beat this Packers squad I'll puke...  Down their starting QB, top WR, both starting CBs, both of their top pass rushers, and a starting OG...
You beat me to it...If we dont beat this Packer team down that many bullets?

Even without our own rb1 and qb1 there's NO EXCUSE other than its a divisional game on the road! 

\

The dopey fans are out getting $10 an hour to shovel the high school stands and the team doesn't even try to give them a show ?