Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Anyone buy a "My Pillow?"
I had to laugh at this thread: to old bastards like most of us, this is a topical and interesting thread. To those under 30, this has to be the lamest thing ever, lol. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I had to laugh at this thread: to old bastards like most of us, this is a topical and interesting thread. To those under 30, this has to be the lamest thing ever, lol. 
yes but we will have the last laugh as they will not be young forever.  I used to wonder what the older generations had to live for.... i am learning its so that they can find satisfaction in seeing the younger generations doing the same shit that they mocked their elders for a few years prior.  I am a tweener right now... I dont bitch about the things that I used to mock... because they are starting to piss me off too.  =)

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Hey a "my pillow" is very f'ing Millennial...

[Image: logo.png]

Best pillow I've ever had, take it with me everywhere.   

Nothing special.

Get 2 beautyrest extra firms & take your wife to dinner w/ the difference! Wink  B)

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Well, I got me a green fill and the wife a yellow fill...Both premiums. We'll see how it goes over xmas day. She's pretty particular with pillows. This might be going back right away or it'll be a long-time keeper. There will be no in-between lol!
EEEEWWWW---between the two of you are a packer pair