Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson Confirms Rodgers Is A D-Bag
Quote: @FessVike said:
Per 538 website they have a 7 % chance to make the playoffs. Even with a win at Cleveland, with their loss at Carolina, that drops to < 1 %. They are dreaming if they think they can make the playoffs. And I would assume when some of the contenders above them win this week, their % drop even further. Plus there are not winning this week in Cleveland.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201...id=rrpromo
They still get to play Carolina and Detroit.

i will not discount the packers until they get another loss.   they will be a tough out with rogers as their QB.  I would like to see cleveland get off the snide this weekend and just put them out of their misery but i dont see that happening.   with home field on the line,  we better be ready for a Christmas eve eve battle.

They will milk this story for all it's worth because so many salivate at the mention of his name. The Vikings just need to handle their business and let the rest play out.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
They will milk this story for all it's worth because so many salivate at the mention of his name. The Vikings just need to handle their business and let the rest play out.
normally i dont want to see any player get injured... hell i was just saying the other day how I think Shazier is a cheap shot artist, but today found myself saying a little prayer for him,  but if the Pack or erin try to rush back this year (in an effort to screw up our home field(( we know they arent going anywhere)) I will be screaming for an ass whooping on the green baby jesus two days before the birth of the real one.

Quote: @TBro said:
They will play the role of the spoiler. Bringing him back this year will only hurt their draft position, and
they need to fill a lot of holes. 
Talking to a BIG cheesehead today...Has no interest in playoffs, only wants draft picks at this point....I wish 8/8 on their asz's. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
i will not discount the packers until they get another loss.   they will be a tough out with rogers as their QB.  I would like to see cleveland get off the snide this weekend and just put them out of their misery but i dont see that happening.   with home field on the line,  we better be ready for a Christmas eve eve battle.
Spot on...I was hoping to relax by then too damn it. Then I got to remind myself, enjoy the ride. It's like sex, its fun before the happy ending too. 

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
I just don't get the idea how Pack fans think that they are going to get into the playoffs. How many teams do they need to leap frog to even get a wild card? They have the Rams and Seahawks, the Saints/ Panthers / Falcons - at least three excellent teams that have to fall off the earth the next four games (Two of those will win their division). Heck, even Dallas and (cough) The Lions are tied with them. 

I hope Rogers plays next week - and Peppers sends him back on the IR. Sick of the slobbering over his return. Not going to make a difference. Too big a mountain to climb at this point with the teams in front of them.
It really isn't that far fetched, teams ahead of them Seattle Carolina, Atlanta Detroit.

Seattle is in unless they implode but GB gets to play Detroit and Carolina still and ATL has a tough road ahead of them.

Green Bay holds the playoffs in their hands if they win out they will probably be in. I hope we get to end their playoff hopes, again this season.
Yes, but @ Carolina and @ Detroit are pretty tough outs. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

@JimmyinSD said:
Spot on...I was hoping to relax by then too damn it. Then I got to remind myself, enjoy the ride. It's like sex, its fun before the happy ending too. 

its nothing like sex... my wife enjoys the Vikings games...  oh wait.... :3

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

@Bolstad79 said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
I just don't get the idea how Pack fans think that they are going to get into the playoffs. How many teams do they need to leap frog to even get a wild card? They have the Rams and Seahawks, the Saints/ Panthers / Falcons - at least three excellent teams that have to fall off the earth the next four games (Two of those will win their division). Heck, even Dallas and (cough) The Lions are tied with them. 

I hope Rogers plays next week - and Peppers sends him back on the IR. Sick of the slobbering over his return. Not going to make a difference. Too big a mountain to climb at this point with the teams in front of them.
It really isn't that far fetched, teams ahead of them Seattle Carolina, Atlanta Detroit.

Seattle is in unless they implode but GB gets to play Detroit and Carolina still and ATL has a tough road ahead of them.

Green Bay holds the playoffs in their hands if they win out they will probably be in. I hope we get to end their playoff hopes, again this season.
Yes, but @ Carolina and @ Detroit are pretty tough outs. 
Absolutely Carolina is, and the Packers have to win out for them to have a chance.

their playoff chance is now 6 % with the atlanta win.

they can wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up first.

they are not making the playoffs