Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta - What You Didn't See When the Cameras Were Off
Quote: @ATXVIKE said:
You ever talk with Sendejo?  He's just nuts on smashing players he doesn't seem to want to tackle the receiver just clobber them.
I have.  He marches to the beat of a different drummer.  I interviewed him once, and hard to get anything much out of him

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@A1Janitor said:
Do you see the Teddy thing getting worse?

Can you find out why Jarius doesn't play enough?
On Teddy - Bridgewater is not a rock-the-boat type of person.  He gets that Case has the hot hand.  He won't and should not complain.  On the flip side, if Case has a game where he throws 4 INTs, he should not lose his job because of one bad game.  He has won 8 games he has started and 9 overall.

Jarius does not have the position that Treadwell has, so he'd have to replace Thielen or Diggs to play well, and he is not as talented.  That said, his underneath 1-2 catches a game almost always go for 1st downs.  Don't be surprised to see him get deep on the 3rd CB soon.
Maybe Teddy just wants to avoid having to answer questions that have no good answer.  The best thing for him to do is just keep his head down and stay ready.  I fear Case is going to pay the price one of these times as he runs around trying to create plays.  The team is playing great and the chemistry/personality of the team just seems off the charts positive.

I was at the Cardinals Rams game and from what I could see from our suite the place was probably 60-70 full.  The upper deck had less than 50% filled seats, the lower bowl was probably 75% full.  I didn't notice any kneelers but maybe the damage has been done.

Thanks for the write-up Tom!!

Awesome stuff.   See you at the whiskey river Saturday night?

If you're ever in Cali...and need someone to hold the mic.....
I'm your guy!

sounds like an absolute blast

Tom, this continues to be the best stuff on the board. Love it. Its great to get this inside observational insight. I personally like it so much more than the player interviews....keep it up!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Tom, this continues to be the best stuff on the board. Love it. Its great to get this inside observational insight. I personally like it so much more than the player interviews....keep it up!
Thanks Sticky - we took your advice when we last did it, and will continue.   But, if we don't do the player interviews, a lot of this behind the scenes view could not exist.   But, I completely understand the compelling feel of this type of insight vs Interviews.

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@StickyBun said:
Thanks Sticky - we took our advice when we last did it, and will continue.   But, if we don't do the player interviews, a lot of this behind the scenes view could not exist.   But, I completely understand the compelling feel of this type of insight vs Interviews.
Nope, I completely understand that MANY people love the player interviews, I'm in the minority there for sure. And I don't mean that I don't like YOUR player interviews, I don't like them in general anywhere. I actually happen to think you are better as you ask questions outside of football, which I'm sure the players like.

Love these threads after each game. Thank you