Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Hot Is It In Your Town?
82, low humidity...Was 90's and high humidity 24 hrs ago. And high humidity even for FL standards.

I'll take MN April-December. Jan,Feb, Mar?

Forget about it...

its been mid to upper 90s with humidity you could see the last week or so,  today is gorgeous 80 and humidity in the mid 40s.... warming up a bit over the weekend again, but thats ok,  i finished baling my hay last night so I see a weekend on the pontoon in my future.  Ya'll play nice in the ST play house please.

Well, you could be in Baker...  B) [Image: IMG_0411_zpsswfotdf1.jpg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
iYa'll play nice in the ST play house please.
Nope, going to try and wreck s hit...Actually heading to see the Twins on Sunday. Looking forward to some outdoor, summer baseball! 

On Wednesday it was 103 in Denver. Yesterday probably 95. Today, sweater weather at a cool 87. Thank God I have a swamp cooler in my house. 

105 degrees in the Modesto area of California today. Second real heat wave of the summer so far (had a weeks stretch of 105+ degree weather a couple weeks ago). This place is a shit hole and I tolerate the heat less and less every summer.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
105 degrees in the Modesto area of California today. Second real heat wave of the summer so far (had a weeks stretch of 105+ degree weather a couple weeks ago). This place is a shit hole and I tolerate the heat less and less every summer.
That's what I'm finding too...3+ more months like this...ugh...

Here in Tosa, tomorrow 75 for a high/55 for a low.  Today was 84.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Here in Tosa, tomorrow 75 for a high/55 for a low.  Today was 84.
japan or wisconsin?

HA! Wink  Cheezeville.  Seriously, it's be a very pleasant summer to date.  Have had the air-con off numerous days.