Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philly is going to be a hard to beat
Philly was able to get more out of McNabb than we were.  :devil:

We will see how they fare @Seattle and @LA. I do think that they're a good team, but I'm not sure if I'd be ready to deem them great. They have the easiest strength of schedule in the league by a large margin and haven't been battle tested. 

If Wentz keeps running like he has, he will get Duante’d!  Wink 

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
@eckman said:
not sure why you would compare the vikings constant choking over the years with the eagles.

it will take a great defensive performance with creating turnovers and an offense to take advantage of that. 
Talk to any eagles fan they are huge chokers as well.
i think the vikes have them beat by a large margin there.

JFC Eck... you want us to shit on our team or what? What is the point of this thread? 

To sit around and mope? 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
JFC Eck... you want us to shit on our team or what? What is the point of this thread? 

To sit around and mope? 
Maybe to point out that there is another team in the NFC that looks complete in all phases of the game? 

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
@eckman said:
not sure why you would compare the vikings constant choking over the years with the eagles.

it will take a great defensive performance with creating turnovers and an offense to take advantage of that. 
Talk to any eagles fan they are huge chokers as well.
Yah, my buddy @ work used to work in the Eagles front office...Huge inferiority/sky will fall complex among that poor fan base. 

biggest wins? Carolina and LA Chargers (who were a field goal away from winning). Outside of that they lost to a hot Chiefs team and have played no one else of significance

Let us see how they do vs LA, i believe they will beat the Seabags and HFA will come down to Dallas in Philly week 17 with a healthy tyron and ezekial

Quote: @Mike Olson said:

To sit around and mope? 
Who says shit on anything.  I agree with him,  the eagles I  Philly in January would be a tough out for the Vikes.  Even though their schedule is weak,  they've been pisspounding those weaklings,  and beating everybody else.   They look good.  I would rather see them in minny than in Philly myself.

I don't think it's shitting on the Vikes to acknowledge that another team will be a challenge. 

The eagles have a ton of talent, but aren't battle tested. they have played no one. If we play solid D and our OL plays well (they have a good pass rush) we will be just fine.