Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Andrew Luck may never play again
Wow...I remember thinking how lucky they were to go from Manning to Luck. 

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
That does suck for Luck. Captain Luck (one of my favorite twitter accounts), notes that his brain is just fine, though.
[Image: 1zcmvgkf0dat.jpg]

LOL that is great, I just followed that account on Twitter.

Here's another fake Andrew Luck account that is pretty funny.  But in all seriousness, I hope he can get healthy and make it back on the field eventually.

https://twitter.com/FauxAndyLuck/status/...8342740992

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Wow...I remember thinking how lucky they were to go from Manning to Luck. 
So you're saying you wouldn't have done the whole Manning for a decade and then Luck as your QBs lol??? 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Irsay earlier either today or yesterday basically said Luck's injury 'is inside his head'....meaning he thinks its mental. That guy is a piece of work.
The silver-spoon billionaire with a drug problem is talking crap about his franchise QB?
n March 16, 2014, Irsay was arrested under suspicion of DUI and drug possession in Carmel, Indiana.[9][10] According to Indianapolis Star sports columnist Bob Kravitz, Irsay had an ongoing drug problem.[11] This was highlighted when it was later revealed that Irsay's mistress, Kimberly Wundrum, had overdosed and died in a house that Irsay controversially purchased with money belonging to the Indianapolis Colts.[12][13]
Irsay's daughter, Carlie, took over the day-to-day operations of the Colts while he was in rehab.[14] On September 2, 2014, shortly after pleading guilty to OWI and being sentenced to one year of probation, Irsay was suspended by the NFL for six games and fined $500,000.[15]