Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Game In Your Local Market
Just got swung over to Titans Ravens...

[Image: lp1ojrcaawte.png]

They just dumped the Denver blowout...but Cant figure out why these folks in the NW were spared  & got the Bal/Ten
game from the start...
Any ideas ?
some kinda hillbilly malitia up there
?

Chiefs-Cowboys...time for the mute button...

Quote: @Maple Surple said:

They just dumped the Denver blowout...but Cant figure out why these folks in the NW were spared  & got the Bal/Ten
game from the start...
Any ideas ?
some kinda hillbilly malitia up there
?
Mariota

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Ajayi...oh boy...hopefully they are peaking too early...they look complete...
When it looks to good to be true, its the Vikings lol!

I do hope the Eaglets are peaking early and get their hearts daggered in January by some upstart team.

Time for the Vikings to show they can play with the big-boys or not... I want the stars and the moon this year. Tall order when Case is still the QB.

Playoff home field and a bye. Make the MF'ers come-up here is what I want. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I do hope the Eaglets are peaking early and get their hearts daggered in January by some upstart team.

Time for the Vikings to show they can play with the big-boys or not... I want the stars and the moon this year. Tall order when Case is still the QB.

Both the Rams and Eagles offenses are flying high. We'd be right there with them with a healthy Bradford and Dalvin Cook.

Without those two, we can beat the Ravens and Browns of the world, but if we want to get past the top teams in the conference we'll need one of our QBs back. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Both the Rams and Eagles offenses are flying high. We'd be right there with them with a healthy Bradford and Dalvin Cook.

Without those two, we can beat the Ravens and Browns of the world, but if we want to get past the top teams in the conference we'll need one of our QBs back. 

I have to agree, MB. Unfortunately, we're going to have to lose to Washington to have it happen quickly. 

I am having a much easier time buying into the Eagles than the Rams. Wentz has progressed as a QB faster than anyone I can remember. Comparing what he is doing this season to what he did last season, he is a completely different player. They also have the pass rush to make opposing offenses play behind the chains. 

The Rams are good when they can run the ball. Take Gurley out of the equation and I still wouldn't trust Goff with the game on his arm. They have given him weapons to work with, but I don't think they've been tested yet.