Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer: Diggs, Easton may play in London
Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@Canthony said:
I think if Diggs can play then let him play. I think the coaches know better than some Jester's
Kind of like how they knew Bradford was ok to play against the Bears?

I think there was more into it than that.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: th?id=OIP.Qt3AGHiAuQKrGGScAjZcdQEsC1&w=3...=4&pid=1.7]

You should get that checked out.

Courtney Cronin‏Verified account @CourtneyRCronin  11m11 minutes ago
More
Stefon Diggs and Michael Floyd got some work in this morning. Will know what extent they practiced shortly. Nick Easton was back today, too.

Quote: @Canthony said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: th?id=OIP.Qt3AGHiAuQKrGGScAjZcdQEsC1&w=3...=4&pid=1.7]

You should get that checked out.
Don't project...lol

To the question about whether Teddy Bridgewater could start against the
Browns, Zimmer said, “We’ll see,” and added that a report about the
Vikings not wanting to start Bridgewater because of field conditions was
not true.

Is this really a possibility?  This would make "must see TV" for all of us Viking fans.

Nfw should they start Diggs...
Agree completely. We can beat Cleveland without Diggs. Just shut him down before the bye, give him an extra 3 weeks.  Hopefully nobody else gets hurt in London and we can go into week 10 fully healthy, with all hands on deck. Even at QB. 

I'd much rather see Diggs miss this game and come back after the bye. The longer he has to heal that groin the better. We're going to need him healthy for the real teeth of our schedule.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Agree completely. We can beat Cleveland without Diggs. Just shut him down before the bye, give him an extra 3 weeks.  Hopefully nobody else gets hurt in London and we can go into week 10 fully healthy, with all hands on deck. Even at QB. 
Especially after last year's continuous injury shit show from Diggs...err on the side of caution...the back half of the schedule is brutal and a healthy Diggs could be a huge help...

@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Especially after last year's continuous injury shit show from Diggs...err on the side of caution...the back half of the schedule is brutal and a healthy Diggs could be a huge help...

I think you are probably right that you have to sit him until after the bye. Its an away game in London non conference. Hell at this rate we will only get him for 2 games after the bye anyways. Time to lift up that skirt and do something different. Frustrates me. I really thought after his two freak injuries that he would be done. No so much anymore.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Courtney Cronin‏Verified account @CourtneyRCronin  11m11 minutes ago
More
Stefon Diggs and Michael Floyd got some work in this morning. Will know what extent they practiced shortly. Nick Easton was back today, too.

IMO Diggs starts practicing this week.  So he has to be listed as limited participant and therefore possible to play on Sunday.  Doubt he actually does tho.