Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Martavis Bryant anyone?
PASS (No puff, puff though)

Quote: @"daIdevike" said:
He is one puff away from an indefinite suspension.
Who do you cut to make room for him? I guess one of the rookie WRs. And then who do you cut when Teddy comes back?
Case does not have the arm to reach him. Does Teddy? Sam does, but is he still in the plans. Sloter?
We are a "spread-it-around" offense. Will he get many more looks here than he does in Pittsburgh? If not, he will certainly complain and become a distraction.
With his attitude, does he fit in our locker room?
Maybe for a 7th but probably not at all.
When Teddy comes back you cut the 3rd QB or IR Bradford.  You cant keep 4 QBs.

Quote: @"Bolstad79" said:
@"daIdevike" said:
Who do you cut to make room for him? I guess one of the rookie WRs. And then who do you cut when Teddy comes back?
Case does not have the arm to reach him. Does Teddy? Sam does, but is he still in the plans. Sloter?
We are a "spread-it-around" offense. Will he get many more looks here than he does in Pittsburgh? If not, he will certainly complain and become a distraction.

I think you have to keep both Bradford and Sloter.  Rodney Adams has got to go.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"daIdevike" said:

I think you have to keep both Bradford and Sloter.  Rodney Adams has got to go.
I am not seeing how we do this if all are healthy at the same time or looking like they will return. Sam is IMO the least likely to be on the team next year, but IMO he is the best of the bunch when healthy so its hard to move him if he has a chance to return.  Teddy is Teddy,  we really dont need to do that again,  Case is the only one that has starter experience and hasnt looked fragile,  but Sloter has a lot of future potential based on what weve seen and his physical traits so.... glad its not my decision.