Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, the NFL is a tough, long season...Vikings Post Bye Schedule
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Purplewhizz said:
What do you mean "Rodgers return game"?
My way of being funny - and also recognizing my own gut feeling he aint done for the year.

Wont believe that until they actually ice him. 
Only way he comes back is if they areally able to win some games without him and they are still in contention.

As others have said, it depends on the consistency of our performance - and that will be true Sunday, against Baltimore, another team no one should underestimate. Play like we did against the Packers and we'll win; play like we did against the Lions, though...

My gripe/concern about our team has always been their unpredictability, which is a coaching issue, and it's going to be tested. Keep them hungry and driven, Zimmer.

BTW, why are we playing on Thanksgiving day two years in a row? 

Quote: @Jor-El said:
As others have said, it depends on the consistency of our performance - and that will be true Sunday, against Baltimore, another team no one should underestimate. Play like we did against the Packers and we'll win; play like we did against the Lions, though...

My gripe/concern about our team has always been their unpredictability, which is a coaching issue, and it's going to be tested. Keep them hungry and driven, Zimmer.

Disagree. Have 2 TOs that take points off the Board for Minnesota and helps put points on the Board for Baltimore will probably equal a loss. Have to play cleaner and also not expect so many fortuitous Pass Interference calls.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@Jor-El said:

Disagree. Have 2 TOs that take points off the Board for Minnesota and helps put points on the Board for Baltimore will probably equal a loss. Have to play cleaner and also not expect so many fortuitous Pass Interference calls.
Probably right. (I was trying out my "glass half full" mask, no more of that!!) Ravens team does worry me, and I think a lot of people are writing off Flacco because of his bad early-season stats - but he is the type who could hang 300 yards and 4 TDs on any team unpredictably.