Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buzz Kill....
Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
They were jinxed last night too by the guys on NFLN.  Reggie W, Ike T, David C... and the other guy all said that (at this time) they think the Vikings are the pick for division winner.
Yeah, but the narrative sucks: we're going to win the division because Rodgers is out. I say we would've won it anyway (assuming, of course, we get one of our starting QBs back). 

I don't care who's QB is hurt---we play'em as we come.  They don't discount their victories cause we lost our QB and RB both of the last two years.  So hand them a hanky and tell'em to take their cry arses somewhere else.

No game should be a "Trap Game" when your using your #3 QB and #2 RB. Case needs to keep working on his accuracy and misses.

Now this is a game where the D needs to keep at it, they cant take a week off, and they absolutely can't give a home game away.

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
easy trap. coming off GB, getting teddy back... keep focused!!!! 
They activated Teddy from the PUP, still a bit before he's back.  Is it 3 weeks they have to put him on the 53, or back on the PUP?

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@Neptizzle said:
easy trap. coming off GB, getting teddy back... keep focused!!!! 
They activated Teddy from the PUP, still a bit before he's back.  Is it 3 weeks they have to put him on the 53, or back on the PUP?
Yes, 21 Days

Quote: @PapaScott said:
No freaking way this is a trap game!!! PLEASE  we beat the packers because we knocked out AR.    Blood is in the water and this team knows it.  Don't see it, feel it and I'm not hearing it.  TURN THE VOLUME UP TO 11 and enjoy the ride!  I think I'm going to come up for this one.
Hey, give me a call if you are coming-up for this one...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@CLOBIMON said:
They were jinxed last night too by the guys on NFLN.  Reggie W, Ike T, David C... and the other guy all said that (at this time) they think the Vikings are the pick for division winner.
Yeah, but the narrative sucks: we're going to win the division because Rodgers is out. I say we would've won it anyway (assuming, of course, we get one of our starting QBs back). 
Bingo...

If we do win the North, I am not going to hear how Rogers getting hurt is the causal. F that. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@CLOBIMON said:
And if that happens...  the fact that the Vikings played a good chunk of their season with their backup QB will be completely overlooked by the media.  You can take that to the bank.

Lots of football to be played. Not sure how Viking's fans can be so sure Minnesota will win the division. Detroit will be there too. The NFL is so unpredictable. One game at a time.

The only thing that concerns me about the Ravens is their defense.  Tough unit.  The Vikings are going to have to play clean on offense and avoid handing Baltimore any short fields via turnovers.  If Case can avoid costly mistakes, I think the Vikings can win this game comfortably...  probably a throwback-style game...  16-9.