Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers to have surgery...
"nurse...rusty saw please"

Gender re-assignment surgery

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...collarbone

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will undergo surgery on the broken collarbone he suffered Sunday in the Packers' loss to the Minnesota Vikings, coach Mike McCarthy said Monday.
Rodgers is scheduled to undergo surgery soon, McCarthy said. He is expected to miss significant time and could be out the remainder of the season, McCarthy added.
Smart not to call him out for the year yet. Leaves some hope for the franchise. Anyone want to bet on 12/23 as a return game if he returns this season at all? 

Quote: @Purplemachine said:
 Joe Buck
Holy crap i forgot he was supposed to call the game. Im not sure if im glad he wasnt there... or if id pay money to hear him cry live...

I would love to see him come back and play us at the end of the year. All the jabbering he and his coach have been doing. I'm sure our D would take it REAL easy on him in his return. 

I disagree Mike.  He would only come back if they have a chance at the playoffs IMO.  I hope they don't win another game this year, go into a 10 year tailspin and he decides to retire.

Just heard they signed some unknown 48 year old dude named Frett Barve to replace him! 

Quote: @greediron said:
I disagree Mike.  He would only come back if they have a chance at the playoffs IMO.  I hope they don't win another game this year, go into a 10 year tailspin and he decides to retire.
I hear what you are saying but then again I don't doubt that his arrogance wouldn't lead him to play that game whether they were out of it or not

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@greediron said:
I hear what you are saying but then again I don't doubt that his arrogance wouldn't lead him to play that game whether they were out of it or not

With a lot of hope and luck, maybe we'll just need to put in our backups against him because we'll have a playoff berth wrapped up. I'd like to get a gauge of what we have in  Tashawn Bower and Jaleel Johnson. He'd be good practice for them Big Grin

I hoped he would come back just so Barr could articulate what being driven into the turf feels like.  I envision nothing but his butt sticking up in the air (which would force Aikmen into restraining the Buck from mounting said butt.