Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers walked into A. Barr
broken collar bone. 

Gee........what.....a.......shame

Have the footage if Rodgers yelling at Barr?

Didn't even draw a flag, it's football, and QBs have enjoyed the protection of refs for at LEAST a decade....

F him.....you put on the pads, you either hit...or you GET HIT.....you got hit.

Barr first ballot hall of fame. retire his jersey. 

i dont like celebrating injuries but me and wife hates rodgers. before the game she said why can't their star players get hurt, let's hurt Rogers. jinxed

no one with half a noodle in their head wants to see any player injured.  if any is of that persuasion, they should find a different hobby.  OTOH, I wanted to see Rodgers hit, even punished.  its football.  But when he cries about legal and legitimate plays, it cheapens and indignifies the game.  

Loved the hit. Its football. Shit happens. Nothing dirty about it. Want to see dirty? Check out some of Clay Matthews hits out of bounds on QBs....some real doozies. Ask Caep and Russell Wilson. 

badassrocker What Barr did was a total malicious cheap shot. Rodgers had already released the ball and Barr took another two steps, wrapped Rodgers up, and took him to the ground and landed on him with all his weight intentionally trying to injure Rodgers. Well, he succeeded in his mission. In a fair and perfect NFL world Barr's punishment would be to be suspended without pay until Rodgers returns to the field. Since that's not going to happen, the Packers' offense should take matters into their own hands and get a little payback on Barr on December 23rd at Lambeau Field. How about a nice broken leg for Christmas Anthony? You dirty scumbag.

https://scout.com/nfl/packers/Board/1031...-108978741

Anne-Marie Evans Nice dirty hit. I’m sure the Vikqueens had every intention of taking out Rodgers. Hope you lose the rest of your games.

Yeah...we are gonna let a QB just sit back there and throw all day long...we won't give chase, or hit him....

oh oh wait its football.....and we fucked up Rodgers....cry me a river. 

outside of the pocket, you're a runner....and yeah, you'll be treated like one.  

It it was a bang, bang play. Play it in slow motion all you want.
when you watch it full speed...there was no flag. 

RARE...considering how often Rodgers panders to officials. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I guess he was yelling at the defense.  What are they supposed to do, not tackle him. Screw that.
Once he's out of the pocket he's pretty much fair game...Barr could have held-up, but he also didnt slam him into ground like a DL probably would have.

Not going to call it dirty and neither did the ref's.

Pack fans are howling at the moon about it...

Hope Barr is ok soon.