Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who believes Minnesota can beat GB with Keenum at the helm?
Our offensive line isn't offensive anymore. Keenum is playing well. We have a week of Floyd in practice. McKinnon, he sucks on kick returns, but he is playing RB better than he ever has. Rhodes is all world. Waynes played well last year against GB. Barr is covering the entire field again this year. Smith is, well, Smith. And I see Hunter and Griffen meeting at the qb numerous times this weekend.
Not going to be an easy game, but I fully expect us to pull out a win.

It does seem like Rodgers has been holding the ball quite long this year. If he does that 2 things must happen for us to win. 1) we need to put him on the ground a lot! and 2) the refs must call holding when it happens. 

yes we can win with Case. we can make playoffs with any of our 3 top qbs. dont know anything about Sloter, to be honest. 

our defense is top notch and can scheme different ways. we have an arsenal of weapons on offense. with emotional leaders like Everson Griffen, and a coach i think players trust and respect, we can do it. 

not sure why our fans are always so down on the team. we are 3-2 with weird qb and rb injuries. man we suck. 

skol vikes! we are a playoff quality team. 

I have a feeling this is one of those weird games that we're gonna write off for just that reason, and then he comes out and looks like an All-Pro. We win 38-30 or something and then proclaim him the starter going forward... and then he's mediocre the rest of the year.

I do not believe the Green Bay Packers can beat the Minnesota Vikings this Sunday.
I do, however, believe that the Minnesota Vikings can beat themselves this Sunday

Of course we can beat 'em. 

I guess any given Sunday. I think Case is a very capable QB and our defense is that good. No Diggs... No win IMO

Without Diggs, it's very worrisome...unless Floyd decides to be enough to a hero to take some coverage from Thielen and Rudolph.

Anything is possible...I never completely give up hope until I'm watching the game and it's obvious they ain't gonna win. 

The  formula will be the same for all of Case's starts: no TOs, no ST gaffes and can the Defense hold the opponent to a few 3 and outs to give the Offense a short field.

None of those happened against Detroit, hence the loss.

Having said that this is a weird year across the League. Wouldn't surprise me if this is a Stranger Things kind of game.