Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duck duck grey duck
Quote: @StickyBun said:
I've never heard of 'gray duck', only duck, duck goose.
thats because you are old.... this is the modern version... same game different name.

Nice couple TDs, but I'd rather play "Grey Goose" after a score; sounds more fun to me.  B)

[Image: 100064_Vodka-Tonic-Set-V-Grey-Goose---1724-Tonic_4.jpg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
That was one of the best organized TD celebrations I've seen.  I was laughing the whole time....no idea what prompted it,  but pretty funny.
That's funny. Because Case said that Kyle called it in the huddle the play before he scored. I love the team aspect of the celebration. They looked like they were having fun.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
That was one of the best organized TD celebrations I've seen.  I was laughing the whole time....no idea what prompted it,  but pretty funny.
That's funny. Because Case said that Kyle called it in the huddle the play before he scored. I love the team aspect of the celebration. They looked like they were having fun.
tight situation for the team and they are still playing loose,  not sure if thats a good thing,   but it certainly beats them being so tight they cant perform.  I didnt like the game over all,  but on the road, within the division, and pretty much a must win game.... I will take it and start looking at Sunday.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:

A team that has fun together....wins together Big Grin

It was funny that it was trending on Twitter and Swedes from all over the place were weighing in that the literal translation is duck duck grey duck. It was kind of refreshing to see such a silly and fun debate.

@StickyBun said:
thats because you are old.... this is the modern version... same game different name.
They actually found out the original was Gray/grey duck. The local station looked into it and according to the original country where it was made up it is NOT Goose.

@StickyBun said:
It's not modern. It's just a Minnesota thing. It's always been Grey Duck here in MN.

@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
tight situation for the team and they are still playing loose,  not sure if thats a good thing,   but it certainly beats them being so tight they cant perform.  I didnt like the game over all,  but on the road, within the division, and pretty much a must win game.... I will take it and start looking at Sunday.
Agreed.  Glad they were playing loose.  Keenum looked like he was a leader out there and the offense responded.  Good for them.

As to the celebration, I agree as well.  Not a fan of the choreographed dances and celebrations, but as a team aspect, this was fun and light hearted.  My boys loved it as well.

Quote: @Max said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
It's not modern. It's just a Minnesota thing. It's always been Grey Duck here in MN.
its not a minnesota thing... it was duck duck duck duck duck.... grey duck in central SD 40 years ago.... i was just funnin with the age comment.