Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: We watched this last night
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
This is next on our radar. Just hit Apple+ streaming

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbqwuSAdAkq-h5SILDKf2...tGLirESSSt]
One of the most underapprrciated actors of this time IMO. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

[Image: 55eefc6685cbae0433dc2c37bc5e7f08]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

[Image: 55eefc6685cbae0433dc2c37bc5e7f08]
Nice!!

So we started 'Fargo' last night, almost through Season 1. Pretty decent at times, wouldn't say great yet. Love the acting. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
So we started 'Fargo' last night, almost through Season 1. Pretty decent at times, wouldn't say great yet. Love the acting. 
S1 we thought was good. Subsequent seasons were up/down. 

the latest season we enjoyed a bunch - a bounce back year. 

Lily Gladstone, the award-winning actress in Killers of a Flower Moon has made Montana and Native American's pretty darn proud of her.  She studied theatre at the University of Montana.  She has a bright future.

We just watched The Night Agent on Netflix last weekend...started by watching one episode (out of ten), and we ended up binge-watching the whole thing between Saturday & Sunday.  Really good, really fast-paced.  Intrigue at the White House.  I strongly recommend it. 

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
Lily Gladstone, the award-winning actress in Killers of a Flower Moon has made Montana and Native American's pretty darn proud of her.  She studied theatre at the University of Montana.  She has a bright future.

We just watched The Night Agent on Netflix last weekend...started by watching one episode (out of ten), and we ended up binge-watching the whole thing between Saturday & Sunday.  Really good, really fast-paced.  Intrigue at the White House.  I strongly recommend it. 
I didn't know she studied in Missoula. That's cool to hear. 

Man, started Season 2 of Fargo. Getting silly. Its almost being campy. Think I'm going to put the brakes on.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Montana Tom said:

I didn't know she studied in Missoula. That's cool to hear. 
This was in a 2016 article about her origins in Montana...guess I didn't realize she was born right here in Kalispell (the Blackfeet Reservation is just over Marias Pass from here, past East Glacier...next town is Browning, the heart of the Blackfeet Rez).  https://www.umt.edu/honors-college/unit-...dstone.php

Sooo Dune 2. WOW! Actually got off the couch and made it to the theater for this one. Went to an IMAX with a couple buddies and jeez what a movie. Highly recommend if you even kind of liked the first (recent) one. And if you never got around to watching Part 1 but you like sci-fi/fantasy at all, I’d say check it out soon so you can go catch 2.

Also just started Masters of the Air. Only 1 ep in. It’s what you’d expect and is really good.