Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum taking 1st team reps
I believe I read recently that Keenum has beaten the Bucs the last 2 times he's faced them....I'm SURE that's why Ricky signed him....for this EXACT scenario!!  B)

Sloter better learn the play book fast

I am definitely going to be watching college qbs even more closely this year because that has to be a consideration next draft.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"Norse" said:
[Image: AJ75RkLU_normal.jpg]Minnesota Vikings4m
Coach Zimmer says Sam Bradford has been ruled out for #TBvsMIN.
View details ·    

Well that sucks.  Guess Keenum's gonna have to step up!!

Literally he needs to step up.....in the pocket.  He was dropping back a few steps even after shotgun which allows the DE and blitzers to run straight upfield giving our Tackles no chance.  I don't remember how many pressures they calculated last week but I can think of about 4 or 5 where he just needed to step up for a clean pocket.

That alone could be enough to win because he seems to know the offense pretty well and I am surprised by his arm and ball placement.  Have to learn to beat the blitz - theilan in the slot and screen plays!

[Image: z63o3von380x.jpg]

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I am definitely going to be watching college qbs even more closely this year because that has to be a consideration next draft.
You'll have a lot to watch...this is the best, deepest class since 83'...

a magical save by a pair of 2 gloves around week 7...

Quote: @"Neptizzle" said:
a magical save by a pair of 2 gloves around week 7...
It's been crazy quiet from team Teddy since camp broke.  I am betting it's just him not wanting to be a distraction,  but I would feel better if we knew how he was progressing in the last month.

I'm definitely going to need more bourbon to get through this season.  I'm actually still pretty optimistic due to the overall strength of the team...but I wish things were a bit LESS interesting....

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
You'll have a lot to watch...this is the best, deepest class since 83'...
I know right. The talent level is incredible.