Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNF - Cincy vs Jax
Quote: @HappyViking said:
How about that Jake Browing?  Not a bad stat line, and he's a pocket passer that can move. 

32/37 354 yards with a QB rating of 115.5
I thought his name sounded familiar, so I looked it up.  Sure enough, he was a Viking from 2019-2021 then the Vikes dumped him.Damn, I sure do wish Dobbs, or any of our other backup Qbs could throw like that.
Vikings paid him $140K to play on the practice squad when he went undrafted, if my memory is correct. He looked good last night. He had pretty good protection which helped.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
How about that Jake Browing?  Not a bad stat line, and he's a pocket passer that can move. 

I thought his name sounded familiar, so I looked it up.  Sure enough, he was a Viking from 2019-2021 then the Vikes dumped him.Damn, I sure do wish Dobbs, or any of our other backup Qbs could throw like that.
That was one helluva'n outting. A couple people on this board were pretty high on Browning when we (un)drafted him.

But here's the deal: which QB do you take? Dobbs or Browning? 3 weeks ago you take Dobbs and run like a thief. Today you take Browning. I wonder which one you take next week? All this to say, just wait....  :p

Budget cuts, tight on funds, no cart?

https://twitter.com/TannerPhiferNFL/stat...0618044442

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:

That was one helluva'n outting. A couple people on this board were pretty high on Browning when we (un)drafted him.

But here's the deal: which QB do you take? Dobbs or Browning? 3 weeks ago you take Dobbs and run like a thief. Today you take Browning. I wonder which one you take next week? All this to say, just wait....  :p
I want (like most everyone else) the "Duel-Threat" QB.  Dobbs has proven to be really good at running then completing "off script" passes to wide open receivers.  It's when he's forced to stay in the pocket and be a "passer" that shows he's really not the duel-threat QB.  I (like most everyone else) was hoping that wasn't the case.

Part of Browning looking way better than he actually is was the Jags defense being mostly pathetic all night long.

Quote: @DeepFreeze05 said:
Budget cuts, tight on funds, no cart?

https://twitter.com/TannerPhiferNFL/stat...0618044442
I was wondering the same thing