Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you all seen why Taylor Swift didn’t attend the Vikings game?
To be clear - Im not a fan of hers. Cannot tell you one song title or any melody / lyrics...

I just saw the video short (or whatever its called) and thought it was funny, and didnt know if anyone had seen it.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I don't think you can get youtube shorts to embed, but here's a link...
yup.  Thats the one - Thanks Maroon.

If youre NOT a Taylor Swift fan, check it out

Quote: @Greylock said:
Fuck Taylor Swift
In your dreams pal  Wink

When she had a half a billion dollars it doesn't seem like her marketing team stopped ways of creatively marketing her brand, so why would they stop at a billion?  She is her own company, they are never going to stop trying to make more money.  This was all on her, Kelce did not have the power to make this happen.  Did it all just so happen to coincide with her huge tour and album release?  

Quote: @JR44 said:
When she had a half a billion dollars it doesn't seem like her marketing team stopped ways of creatively marketing her brand, so why would they stop at a billion?  She is her own company, they are never going to stop trying to make more money.  This was all on her, Kelce did not have the power to make this happen.  Did it all just so happen to coincide with her huge tour and album release?  
Wasn't that huge tour already blowing up prior to the kelce shit?  I heard of shit  tickets going for thousands over face value and demand setting records.  Might be that they are just into each other?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@JR44 said:
Wasn't that huge tour already blowing up prior to the kelce shit?  I heard of shit  tickets going for thousands over face value and demand setting records.  Might be that they are just into each other?
In world where most things like this are contrived.....I don't think this is. She doesn't need Travis Kelce or the NFL, she's probably the most famous person in the world right now. She's a brand and a powerful one. She's dated a lot of people, so its not like this is that unusual. 

"Based on their answers and average concert attendance, the company estimates that Swift's fans spent about $93 million per show — yes, on tickets, but also on merchandise, travel, hotels, food and outfits. Add all that up, and by the end of the U.S. tour, you've got a $5.7 billion boost to the country's economy." -Washington Post.

[Image: taylor-swift-POY-mc-231206-02-deda71.jpg]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
[Image: taylor-swift-POY-mc-231206-02-deda71.jpg]
Damn she fine.

Nice pic of her and her "cat" =)