• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears game..
Uh oh, rookie QB coming in...500 yards and 4 touchdowns?  Lol

Tank is off. This team is unstoppable. 

Tank back on. 

And off again.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Mattison is so average its not even funny 
Zero burst. Maybe Akers is still learning the playbook, but he has to have more get up and go than Mattison. 

I feel for him given what he went through earlier in the season (off of the field) but also feel like maybe the Mattison experiment has run its course. 

Uuugly game. Looking at the schedule though, after the 49ers next weekend, the next four weeks are winnable games. 

Danielle Hunter is special. Tracking down Fields two plays in a row and tracking him down from behind. If he is traded for anything other than a first round pick....fire Mensah's ass 

Like he hasn't done anything yet worthy of being fired?

Uuugly game. Looking at the schedule though, after the 49ers next weekend, the next four weeks are winnable games. 
This offense lost sooooo much w/out JJ, that was really evident. 
I think Risner got out there today. 

Typical division game.  I'll take a road division win every time, even the fugly ones. 

This just makes my head spin.  Touches/yards.  Who runs an offense through Matteson?  Our HC is  lost.

https://twitter.com/hardys_on/status/171...1391573203

Mattison has been as bad as I expected frankly. The narrative that “he could start for most teams!” was never true and that’s plain as day now.

Pace and Hicks played very well. Defense as a whole is ok which is a huge improvement over last year.

No one in the offense without JJ is scaring any DC. In fact we might be towards the bottom of the league until he’s back. 

Outside of Flowers in BAL, Addison has looked the most promising of the rookie WRs so that’s something. 

We’re bad, but thankfully (?) the Bears are worse.