Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lions of the North
Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3851...eat-anyone

Best team in the NFCN. Say what you will about Goff, but he's a productive machine at QB. I grew up amongst a group of friends and family that are long suffering Lions' fans and I'm happy for them. If it has to be another team besides Minnesota in the NFCN, let it be Detroit. 
Agree. Hard to hate the Lions or their fans, but give them time. Vikings may have to steal a game from either the Chiefs or 49ers to keep pace. 

Vikings get 3 more plays right in the red zone over the last 3 games and they are 2/1
I'm not ready to cede anything yet
But I am mentally prepared for this going down the tubes if the ship aint righted soon

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Vikings get 3 more plays right in the red zone over the last 3 games and they are 2/1
I'm not ready to cede anything yet
But I am mentally prepared for this going down the tubes if the ship aint righted soon
and if they got 3 more wrong they would be 0-3...oh wait.  :p

This is what our DL is missing,  we need some dont give a fuck.

[Image: F7JU84gXsAAZgo0?format=jpg&name=small]

Well, we can shut it down if enough of us jump on their wagon.

Quote: @FLVike said:
thats right!!! we have to power!!!

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Liked seeing all that Blue in seats at GB.  They said it was the game the Milwaukee ticket holders had preference and a noticeable amount could be seen leaving in the 4th quarter.
https://www.outkick.com/lambeau-field-de...ns-photos/

[Image: Screenshot-2023-09-29-at-6.17.55%E2%80%A...24x708.jpg]
[Image: GettyImages-1707295888.jpg]

Quote: @FLVike said:
LMAO, that is hilarious. Stay humble Lions' fans or else!

And what was the catalyst in this turnaround for the Lions? The answer is realizing they weren't going anywhere with Stafford and trading him while he was still a commodity for maximum value. There was no competitive rebuild bullshit. They took their lumps the last couple years while they restocked their talent pool. The Vikings should take note...

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
And what was the catalyst in this turnaround for the Lions? The answer is realizing they weren't going anywhere with Stafford and trading him while he was still a commodity for maximum value. There was no competitive rebuild bullshit. They took their lumps the last couple years while they restocked their talent pool. The Vikings should take note...
Part of it. They also got Goff, who turned out to be much more than a bridge QB like most thought. He's played better than expectations and the guy is only 28 years old. And Detroit has zero interest in replacing him, which was thought to be a foregone conclusion when the trade happened. Goff is playing like Joe Montana in this offense, highly efficient.