Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s going on in Chi?
Quote: @Waterboy said:
@bigbone62 said:
@minny65 said:
BREAKING: FBI Have Raided The Chicago Bears Facility & Coach’s Home (msn.com)
The Chicago Bears used Monday to regroup from their 27-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and began preparations for their Week 3 game at the Kansas City Chiefs.
In the meantime, they have other issues off the field. The Chicago Bears may be without defensive coordinator Alan Williams for another week and nothing has been stated as to why he has been gone.
On Wednesday, it was reported Halas Hall, home of the Chicago Bears, and defensive coordinator Alan Williams have both reportedly been raided in relation to an event that has not been specified as of yet.
Not to mention, Charles “Peanut” Tillman, a former player and current FBI agent, was the one who informed Chicago’s upper management about Williams’ house being raided.
Head coach Matt Eberflus reportedly cried.
Quote:
Whatever the situation is going on with Williams, it appears he may not be back anytime soon, if at all.
As for the team, the Chicago Bears are 0-2 after losing to the Tampa Bay Bucs last Sunday and things will get even worse as they have the Chefs coming up next.
The franchise is on a 12-game losing streak as their last win came in October of the 2022 season.

Everything sans his home being raided has been proven false and based off of one poorly sourced Tweet. His lawyer released a statement yesterday that refuted he had done anything or had been charged. Also denied that Halas hall was raided. Conveniently didn't deny Williams home was raided. No clue how old his kids are but have to wonder if they live with him and one of them got into something. Which would align with the lawyers verbiage.
I'm not exactly flabbergasted with the news being wrong anymore.  I'm more flabbergasted when they actually report truthfully and accurately.

Absolutely could still turn out he did something terrible. However if it comes out that he did nothing wrong it wont matter. His reputation is shot based off of a flipping Tweet from a nobody. Everyone remembers allegations and rumors, few care enough to follow things to the end to see what actually happens. And even then you'll have people who start up the conspiracy theories about a cover up.and payoffs.

Quote: @bigbone62 said:
@Waterboy said:
@bigbone62 said:
@minny65 said:
BREAKING: FBI Have Raided The Chicago Bears Facility & Coach’s Home (msn.com)
The Chicago Bears used Monday to regroup from their 27-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and began preparations for their Week 3 game at the Kansas City Chiefs.
In the meantime, they have other issues off the field. The Chicago Bears may be without defensive coordinator Alan Williams for another week and nothing has been stated as to why he has been gone.
On Wednesday, it was reported Halas Hall, home of the Chicago Bears, and defensive coordinator Alan Williams have both reportedly been raided in relation to an event that has not been specified as of yet.
Not to mention, Charles “Peanut” Tillman, a former player and current FBI agent, was the one who informed Chicago’s upper management about Williams’ house being raided.
Head coach Matt Eberflus reportedly cried.
Quote:
Whatever the situation is going on with Williams, it appears he may not be back anytime soon, if at all.
As for the team, the Chicago Bears are 0-2 after losing to the Tampa Bay Bucs last Sunday and things will get even worse as they have the Chefs coming up next.
The franchise is on a 12-game losing streak as their last win came in October of the 2022 season.

Everything sans his home being raided has been proven false and based off of one poorly sourced Tweet. His lawyer released a statement yesterday that refuted he had done anything or had been charged. Also denied that Halas hall was raided. Conveniently didn't deny Williams home was raided. No clue how old his kids are but have to wonder if they live with him and one of them got into something. Which would align with the lawyers verbiage.
I'm not exactly flabbergasted with the news being wrong anymore.  I'm more flabbergasted when they actually report truthfully and accurately.

Absolutely could still turn out he did something terrible. However if it comes out that he did nothing wrong it wont matter. His reputation is shot based off of a flipping Tweet from a nobody. Everyone remembers allegations and rumors, few care enough to follow things to the end to see what actually happens. And even then you'll have people who start up the conspiracy theories about a cover up.and payoffs.
There's this issue with the race to be the first, and then there's the agenda most news organizations hold that aim to systematically destroy one side or the other.   I'm not a fan of today's media to no ones surprise.

Looks as if things are going from bad to worse....lol;

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-bears-ne.../13815022/

Chicago is a crime filled shithole, but still, Bears might want to look into some new security guards 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Looks as if things are going from bad to worse....lol;

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-bears-ne.../13815022/

Chicago is a crime filled shithole, but still, Bears might want to look into some new security guards 
Are you telling me all it took was a bolt cutter to make off with $100k worth of stuff?  lol

Unfortunately, the Bears are going to be drafting a QB again. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:

We have to figure out how to lose to them so we can pick before them.  Sign me up for the tank!!!

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:

We have to figure out how to lose to them so we can pick before them.  Sign me up for the tank!!!
Unfortunately, I think the Bears have 2 #1's this year. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:

Unfortunately, I think the Bears have 2 #1's this year. 

They do, that doesn't stop us from getting the #1!!!!!!!