• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers

www.twitter.com/TexasDiegs/status/1701393607121424519
absolutely no idea why I can never get a twitter to paste

One former GB quarterback was enough [Image: w30wpxfuthfb.gif]

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Kinda funny reading this in hindsight.

https://babylonbee.com/news/aaron-rodger...h-the-jets
I've started reading the Bee and its pretty good. I enjoy The Onion and this is very similar, with clever wit and jabs the hardcore Left when its deserved like Onion does the hardcore Right. 

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
I really think that incompletion last night will be the last pass he ever throws in an NFL game if he did rupture his achilles tendon.   What do you folks think?
[Image: ccaepw3h2xx2.jpeg]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"greediron" said:
Kinda funny reading this in hindsight.

https://babylonbee.com/news/aaron-rodger...h-the-jets
I've started reading the Bee and its pretty good. I enjoy The Onion and this is very similar, with clever wit and jabs the hardcore Left when its deserved like Onion does the hardcore Right. 
They definitely have some wit, and best of all don't take themselves too seriously.  

Suddenly Zack Wilson is popular with the ladies again.

Rodgers is 39 years old today.  He would be 40 next season.  An Achilles tendon injury is hard enough for a young person to come back from. 

I remember one of our regional college football RBs (he had won the state HS 100 meter dash in HS), who came back his senior season the year after he blew his Achilles out.  Whereas he previously had speed, power and agility, he was reduced to a one-dimensional RB without the speed.   And he was probably 21 or 22 years old when this happened.

Brian O'Neil is 12 years younger than Rodgers.  Yes, he came back this year.  I do not know the severity of either Achilles injury.

One of the things that makes Rodgers so good historically has been his nimbleness and flexibility to turn a broken play into something using his exceptional mobility.  I've seen him do it too many times...slippery bastard (!)

I would be shocked, surprised, amazed (keep going, thesaurus...), if he came back next year at age 40 in a compromised situation.