Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets Fear Serious Achilles Injury For Rodgers
Quote: @HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
That's just what the doctors say. Let's wait until Rodgers does his own research on youtube. 
Probably won't be necessary unless the Jets call in the NIH or CDC. 
Yeah, the CDC is such a bad source of medical information. The ISMT (Internet Surfers Medical Team) is always a much better source, including the Facebook Detectives. Zerohedge.com is here to save the world. 

when they are wrong they are wrong,  and history is proving they were on the wrong side of covid,   they have admitted as much quite a few times in the last year or so.
 History shows the COVID vaccines aren't working?  Wow...
not to the level that they were promoted and nearly as safe as they were supposed to be.  if you were a high risk,  then yes,  worth the risk,  if you were healthy and otherwise low risk...not so much,  an NFL QB,  likely falls into the later category.  The increased likelihood to contract covid among those vaccinated and boosted vs non takers suggest it was way to widely used.  Also the studies from around the world suggest the same in terms of fatality rates.  but you are free to believe what you want to believe, unlike another poster,  it really makes no difference to me how you believe. 

[Image: jets-watching-rodgers-go-down-5-minutes-...C499&ssl=1]

[Image: rip-aaron-rodgers-jets-era-minutes.jpg?r...C571&ssl=1]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
That's just what the doctors say. Let's wait until Rodgers does his own research on youtube. 
Yeah, the CDC is such a bad source of medical information. The ISMT (Internet Surfers Medical Team) is always a much better source, including the Facebook Detectives. Zerohedge.com is here to save the world. 

when they are wrong they are wrong,  and history is proving they were on the wrong side of covid,   they have admitted as much quite a few times in the last year or so.
not to the level that they were promoted and nearly as safe as they were supposed to be.  if you were a high risk,  then yes,  worth the risk,  if you were healthy and otherwise low risk...not so much,  an NFL QB,  likely falls into the later category.  The increased likelihood to contract covid among those vaccinated and boosted vs non takers suggest it was way to widely used.  Also the studies from around the world suggest the same in terms of fatality rates.  but you are free to believe what you want to believe, unlike another poster,  it really makes no difference to me how you believe. 
Ok Waterboy... I mean jimmy.  My son the ER Physician says otherwise.  I choose to listen to MDs and not Google.  I'd suggest you should too, but clearly your mind is made up.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:

Ok Waterboy... I mean jimmy.  My son the ER Physician says otherwise.  I choose to listen to MDs and not Google.  I'd suggest you should too, but clearly your mind is made up.
Nice try,  but wrong.  Like I said, I really don't care how you believe,  or why.  Congrats on raising a successful kid.

Ok, f*ck the Vax talk....

So this achilles is probably a year ending injury?

Only good I see of this is Packers not getting more picks - or at least as much as they had hoped. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Ok, f*ck the Vax talk....

So this achilles is probably a year ending injury?

Only good I see of this is Packers not getting more picks - or at least as much as they had hoped. 
I think the odds of Rodgers playing again in '23 is just slightly more than zero. Best thing is that Packers now do not get the Jets 2024 1st round pick. 

The real question is, will Ka'aron hang a packer and jet jersey in his locker at the hall of fame?

I suspect Wilson will play decent for them, but food for thought since they are all in on this season. The NFL trade deadline is on Halloween. Looking at the Vikings schedule I'd say there's a high probability we are under .500 at that point. Soooo at what point do you consider moving Cousins and taking what you can get for him with the Jets being pretty much an ideal trade partner if they dont make a move beforehand?

Man, this is the kinda karma that I expect for the Vikings. 

I dont love or hate Jets fans, but I do have much empathy for them this am. 

Thats what you call whiplash.