Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBM's official Friday night drinking thread....starts NOW!
Okay I took a couple hour break but hitting the sauce pretty hard now boys!

Grill going, drinks flowing, and it's only 106 today! Smile

Cheers and I miss you all!

Shot of Jag, baby!!!!

Wetlander I fixed your gifs. You need to use the file upload on the editor or copy and paste the image:
[Image: dp6y02vqfpdu.png]

Humid as all Hell here today. Just started pouring out with some good lightning bolts. I will have a few tonight but will be in bed by 11. Going Quad riding like every Saturday now. I have lost 6 pounds and my son has lost 11 in the month we have been riding.  

Got a nice IPA going.  Got a hunk of meat for the pellet grill I want to put a touch of smoke to then slice thinnly some bbq sauce or horseradish....yummy.

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
Humid as all Hell here today. Just started pouring out with some good lightning bolts. I will have a few tonight but will be in bed by 11. Going Quad riding like every Saturday now. I have lost 6 pounds and my son has lost 11 in the month we have been riding.  
I think I've found your lost weight. Not a good thing.  I get on the scale and it says HEY buddy one at a time here. OK.

Oh it isn't easy being me....let me tell ya.

Did a shot of brandy in honor of Turd Guion!!!  It ain't Hennessy, but there you go LeTroy...

Also did a shot of Fireball for Pops...

BOOM

Quote: @Purplemachine said:
Got a nice IPA going.  Got a hunk of meat for the pellet grill I want to put a touch of smoke to then slice thinnly some bbq sauce or horseradish....yummy.
Very nice fella!

Cheers and enjoy!

Okay switched to some vodka-red bull.  That's a hell of a cocktail.

Just fired up a nice Cuban Cohiba to boot Smile

On my way to the airport in four hours, so no drink tonite. BUT, I will be in Boston the next week. It will be time to enjoy vacation!