Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Broadcast options
Quote: @pattersaur said:
NFLbite or sportsurge are solid if you have to stream. It's frankly not as enjoyable or as seamless as watching on cable/streaming cable but if your options are between stream, Sunday Ticket for $450, or don't watch, then it's an easy choice.

My BIL signed up for Sunday Ticket and has youtube TV. We hooked up an account at our house through his. (Iowa and TN) This week it started saying you're outside of his viewing area after working for months with no issue.
My guess is they're going to crack down this weekend on family members using other family members Sunday Ticket.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@pattersaur said:
NFLbite or sportsurge are solid if you have to stream. It's frankly not as enjoyable or as seamless as watching on cable/streaming cable but if your options are between stream, Sunday Ticket for $450, or don't watch, then it's an easy choice.

My BIL signed up for Sunday Ticket and has youtube TV. We hooked up an account at our house through his. (Iowa and TN) This week it started saying you're outside of his viewing area after working for months with no issue.
My guess is they're going to crack down this weekend on family members using other family members Sunday Ticket.
100%. Netflix cracked down and are making more money than ever. I sincerely doubt they are going to allow shared accounts.

@pattersaur said:

we had the same issue with netflix and hulu,  both my kids are on their own so we have been all sharing each others different streaming services and they shut that shit down.  you can add an extra house on netfix now for like another $7 per month,  I see FUBO is offerning the same thing so will likely do that so my son can watch his later games at home.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@pattersaur said:

we had the same issue with netflix and hulu,  both my kids are on their own so we have been all sharing each others different streaming services and they shut that shit down.  you can add an extra house on netfix now for like another $7 per month,  I see FUBO is offerning the same thing so will likely do that so my son can watch his later games at home.

We're currently sharing Hulu live with our neighbors and it works great.  We're on different networks but it just keeps working.  Netflix can fuck off.  We canceled, back to the 7 seas for me. 

@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@pattersaur said:

We're currently sharing Hulu live with our neighbors and it works great.  We're on different networks but it just keeps working.  Netflix can fuck off.  We canceled, back to the 7 seas for me. 
hulu would bust you if you tried sharing with somebody in a different zip i think.  

How about next Thursday? It's only on Prime. What if we don't have Prime?

Quote: @FLVike said:
Only on prime?  Last year iiirc the prime games were also on NBC

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@FLVike said:
Only on prime?  Last year iiirc the prime games were also on NBC
I don’t think this is right. Pretty sure next week it really is only on Prime. I have that because ordering stuff from Amazon is practically my wife’s religion at this point but yeah you may want to double-check or look into the streaming options I posted above. 

Commercial says "only on Prime".

Started my trial of fubo,   I dont like their guide or user interface.  Makes for very clunky channel surfing.  I am a habitual surfer so the guide and other quick use buttons are kind of a must for me.  I am not sure I will ever get away from my "cable box"  ( I bought the dtv streaming box,   but most features only work on their service.   Is there a universal streaming device out there that allows for a more cable like experience like the dtv box does for their service?