Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooooooeee....Coach Prime, you dog....
Whether or not you like Deion Sanders, he resonates with his players. He is who he is and he is unapologetic about it. We'll see how it plays out. Good for the Buffs.

#22 ranked Colorado at home against Nebraska at noon EST. 

The Buffs roll at home against the Cornhuskers. Probably break the top 20 rankings now. Biggest home crowd in Boulder in 15 years. 

I'm not from Colorado (Montana native), so I don't typically give a shit about the local teams. But this Buff fever thing is real. Was in Boulder yesterday for baseball, three hours after the CU game ended, and the electricity on the Hill was palpable. 

Why would you do this if you are the CSU coach? There's no upside for you and CU has been living off manufactured outrage to get themselves motivated...

https://www.espn.com/college-football/st...valry-game

Another win for CU. CSU played dirty.....need to get their emotions under control. Sure looks to me like Sanders is a NFL QB.

It was close to 3:00am here in Florida when that game finished. Both QB's were good. WRs for both teams were good. That RB, Edwards, is so quick.
I really don't think it was intentional when Kamara hit Sanders and was ejected. But it definitely had to be ruled targeting.He is a good player and like the announcer said; Kamara will be playing on Sundays.
Fun game to watch, it goes to show the difference between winning and losing is razor thin sometimes.

I feel bad for him. A lacerated liver on a late hit. 

The death threats are absolutely ridiculous.