Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers contract with the Jets
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
Not speaking metaphorically, BUT - check out the size of that F-kers dome
I dont think its his head that is big,  I think he looks frail,  looks like that sophmore that got called up to varsity,  his frame doesnt fit the equipment.
Not wishing injury on anyone, including Rodgers....but I also called out his frail body about 2 months ago. He's going to handle a season's worth of pounding? 
Everyone talks about Cousins' age, but Rodgers will turn 40 before the end of the year. When he started playing in Green Bay, Cousins was a sophomore in high school. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
I dont think its his head that is big,  I think he looks frail,  looks like that sophmore that got called up to varsity,  his frame doesnt fit the equipment.
Not wishing injury on anyone, including Rodgers....but I also called out his frail body about 2 months ago. He's going to handle a season's worth of pounding? 
Everyone talks about Cousins' age, but Rodgers will turn 40 before the end of the year. When he started playing in Green Bay, Cousins was a sophomore in high school. 
 Nobody cares. The league still has a hard on for Rodgers.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/...4J6yGBMSZw&s=19
Just when you think he couldn't look anymore ridiculous than he did in the puke and gold, he puts on the green and white.

I obviously hate Rodgers but he is pulling a Stafford/Brady move by the structure of his new contract.  This years CAP hit is 9 million and next years is 17 million.  Two year window to load up/surround.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
I obviously hate Rodgers but he is pulling a Stafford/Brady move by the structure of his new contract.  This years CAP hit is 9 million and next years is 17 million.  Two year window to load up/surround.  
any veteran QB that wants to win should be doing the same.  take lower overall money to help the team ( not like Brees who had a lower cap hit while he was still playing,  but then had so much in dead money hit the books once he was gone.

@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
make all the excuses ya want - still....thats one big F’king head.

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
As in "Richard E. Cranium".  Smile

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
Lol I was talking about the age thing. I make no excuses, Rodgers is a tool but the league is going to hype him like crazy this year. 

@"Vanguard83" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
Lol I was talking about the age thing. I make no excuses, Rodgers is a tool but the league is going to hype him like crazy this year. 
its new york.... he could be an even bigger tool bag and they would be all over him.

Quote: @"minny65" said:
On a side note, I am thrilled he did this for the Jets and not while in GB.