Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gibbs to the Lions
Lions haven’t had a good RB since ol what’s his name retired. I’m guessing they’ll ruin this one too.

Lions are going to be tough. Both the players they selected are really good players and adds to an already improving roster. I know a lot of people here really liked Campbell and Gibbs is going to be a matchup problem in their favor. If the Lions aren't a playoff team this upcoming season I'd be shocked

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Lions are going to be tough. Both the players they selected are really good players and adds to an already improving roster. I know a lot of people here really liked Campbell and Gibbs is going to be a matchup problem in their favor. If the Lions aren't a playoff team this upcoming season I'd be shocked
I was really surprised how early Gibbs went but I think he is just what their offense needed. I really think they hit a home run with Campbell. Unfortunately I think the Lions are going to be good in 2023.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@supafreak84 said:
I was really surprised how early Gibbs went but I think he is just what their offense needed. I really think they hit a home run with Campbell. Unfortunately I think the Lions are going to be good in 2023.
Lions will be good. Should be a two-team battle with the Vikings for the NFC North title.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Plus they have 3 second rounders tonight.  Within Division - Packers and Bears have 2 second rounders.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@supafreak84 said:
Plus they have 3 second rounders tonight.  Within Division - Packers and Bears have 2 second rounders.  
And we have nada with a lot of roster holes left to fill still. No way can we stand pat 

Lions apparently fielding trade calls on DeAndre Swift after drafting Gibbs 

Replaced one Iowa TE with another in LaPorta, who I know some people had as the best TE in this draft...and just added Branch the corner/safety from Bama! And they still have our pick to go from the Hockenson trade. Lions are loading up

branch was a great pick 

Just took Hooker