Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com: Vikings trade with Eagles for #10 spot in round 1
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
There's never been a draft in which four quarterbacks were selected among the first nine overall picks.

The closest I can remember was the 1999 draft. The first three picks was Tim Couch, Donovan McNabb, and Akili Smith. The Vikings selected Culpepper at 11, and the Bears, Cade McNown at 12.

Anybody but the bleeping Eagles.  They just went 14-3 and already have 2 1st round picks.  No way in hell am I giving them even more ammo.  

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Anybody but the bleeping Eagles.  They just went 14-3 and already have 2 1st round picks.  No way in hell am I giving them even more ammo.  
Oh I would...At a shot at a legit QBOTF.

I dont think we can stand pat @ 23 and pull it off. 

April Fools was 4 days ago, Sticky.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
The funny thing is a truly did not intend to pull a 'sticky' here. Its an article from NFL.com, lol. My bad!

@"comet52" said:
The funny thing is a truly did not intend to pull a 'sticky' here. Its an article from NFL.com, lol. My bad!
Sure I get it.  But you've built the Sticky Who Cried Wolf persona too well, now you have to live with it.  :p
Take your own advice from the Will Levis thread:

"Honestly, I don't believe anything I read or hear this time of year about the Draft. The majority of it is just garbage or completely contrived for clicks, history has shown this to be true. "

Smile 

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"comet52" said:
Sure I get it.  But you've built the Sticky Who Cried Wolf persona too well, now you have to live with it.  :p
Take your own advice from the Will Levis thread:

"Honestly, I don't believe anything I read or hear this time of year about the Draft. The majority of it is just garbage or completely contrived for clicks, history has shown this to be true. "

Smile 
Good advice here Wink 

@"comet52" said:
that phrase can be as misleading as your subject line.