Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viking fans lead the NFL in Negativity
I'm still pissed at Gary Anderson.  The MFer better not see me in a dark alley. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Not surprised by this at all, we can be a crotchety bunch. A lifetime of dashed expectations can do that do a fan base.
Yep. Being kinda good but not that good year after year is a grind.

I’m not surprised at all. Can you say passive aggressive fan base?

Well it's been 47 years since a Superbowl appearance so why would anyone expect anything less?

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@1VikesFan said:
Not surprised by this at all, we can be a crotchety bunch. A lifetime of dashed expectations can do that do a fan base.
Yep. Being kinda good but not that good year after year is a grind.
But the Bills are way down the list.  Must be the alcohol consumption.

We're in the lead for now, but we'll lose this too. I'm sure of it 

When you've never won a Super Bowl, lost four of them, and haven't been to one in 46 years...yeah that just comes with the territory. I think "just one before I die" is the battle cry of every Vikings fan 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
When you've never won a Super Bowl, lost four of them, and haven't been to one in 46 years...yeah that just comes with the territory. I think "just one before I die" is the battle cry of every Vikings fan 
I know, I keep pushing the Grim Reaper away saying "No, they haven't won one yet". 

Well earned.

I've given up, just enjoying this ride called life, fully knowing that the Vikings will never win the Super Bowl. 

[Image: b328e8daa5c9383660502cbda7e6b2bf_w200.gif]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Well earned.

I've given up, just enjoying this ride called life, fully knowing that the Vikings will never win the Super Bowl. 

[Image: b328e8daa5c9383660502cbda7e6b2bf_w200.gif]
Unfortunately, I'm with you, Sticky.  I quit pretending this is "their year" at the beginning of each season.  I'm ok loving the Vikes even though I know this team will most likely never win a SB.  I'm an addict - Skol! B)