Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles to release Darius Slay
Quote: @Kentis said:
@dadevike said:
Not sure he is the man coverage type of DB we appear to be looking for under Flores. 
If I recall, he played quite well against Jefferson…

Yeah, Slay had quite a day against the Vikings but I don't think that was all man coverage. The Eagles changed things up from play to play that game. And there was quite a lot of double teams on JJ. Still, Slay was great, no denying that. That game really showed the need for a real number 2 WR, as did the Giants' playoff game.
But how much of Slay's performance last year was helped by the Eagles' pass rush? 

Quote: @Kentis said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  [Image: sunglasses.png] 

The #Vikings are finalizing a deal to acquire former #Eagles CB Darius Slay, per sources. Minnesota continues to make powerful moves to upgrade their defense.

per tweet from Adam Schefter

Honestly man, fuck off. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Kentis said:

The #Vikings are finalizing a deal to acquire former #Eagles CB Darius Slay, per sources. Minnesota continues to make powerful moves to upgrade their defense.

Honestly man, fuck off. 
Right back at you, have a nice day!  Wink 

Okay, this one hurts..  lol

@Kentis said:

Honestly man, fuck off. 
Did you actually believe that?

Quote: @greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
@Kentis said:

Honestly man, fuck off. 

Not really because of the speed, but this posting fake crap is stupid.  Its not funny when Sticky does it.  Its not funny when others do it. 

@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
@Kentis said:

Honestly man, fuck off. 

Not really because of the speed, but this posting fake crap is stupid.  Its not funny when Sticky does it.  Its not funny when others do it. 

Pretty sure it wasn't intentional,   just doesn't fit the profile 

@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
@Kentis said:

Honestly man, fuck off. 

Look I made an honest mistake, when I found out I acknowledged it & apologized, so no need to come here & be a prick… 

@Kentis said:

Honestly man, fuck off. 
The OP made and honest mistake, got Stickied and apologized for it earlier in the thread...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
@Kentis said:

Honestly man, fuck off. 
The OP made and honest mistake, got Stickied and apologized for it earlier in the thread...
I missed the “got stickied” part. I apologize. I’ve had a bad day.