Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Seachickens
This game is done. If we beat the Giants tomorrow, the 49ers are going to hammer us with our offensive line issues and sieve of a defense. Terrible matchup, but let's beat the Giants first 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
This game is done. If we beat the Giants tomorrow, the 49ers are going to hammer us with our offensive line issues and sieve of a defense. Terrible matchup, but let's beat the Giants first 
Yup. thats a really tough match up waiting for us if we ever get by the Giants

It's the same story every time we go into San Francisco. We have offensive line problems against their superior defense, and our defense gets manhandled by their running game and opportunistic passing game. If it happens....worst case matchup for the Vikings 

It was 95% certain that if we didn't beat GB we were going to have to go to SF, that was a huge game and the team did not elevate their game to where it needed to be, which was really disappointing, hopefully they learn from that and come out at their best tomorrow, as they are going to need to play an A+ game. 

I don't know how anyone thought that the Seasquawks were going to win this game. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I don't know how anyone thought that the Seasquawks were going to win this game. 
Looked like they had a chance until that fumble by Smith. They were driving. Looked like they’d keep it close.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
In division familiarity leads to upsets,  not sure how much of it was folks thinking it would happen as much as hoping it would happen. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Refs are really helping the 9ers who really don't need help.
refs turned tide of the game. not impressed by 49ers

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Oh I am,  they are as close to a complete team as there is in the game right now.   They have weaknesses,  but their coaching schemes well to prevent those from getting exposed very easily.  Weapons at every level on O,  and the ability to play both runs and pass well on D.

Looking past the giants, the Vikes beating the 9ers at home would be a monster upset IMO.  Right now I think the 9ers are the team to beat and its not really close. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Viking1987 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Oh I am,  they are as close to a complete team as there is in the game right now.   They have weaknesses,  but their coaching schemes well to prevent those from getting exposed very easily.  Weapons at every level on O,  and the ability to play both runs and pass well on D.

Looking past the giants, the Vikes beating the 9ers at home would be a monster upset IMO.  Right now I think the 9ers are the team to beat and its not really close. 
I agree, they are very good