Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I buy random Viking jerseys for Xmas
Goodwill is a good place to find jerseys here. I found my mom both a Moss and Carter. Goodwill is great find because Target sends stuff there and people that move or break up send their stuff there. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Goodwill is a good place to find jerseys here. I found my mom both a Moss and Carter. Goodwill is great find because Target sends stuff there and people that move or break up send their stuff there. 
I grabbed a nice Randall jersey at Goodwill. I got a really nice Jeff George a few years back. 

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
I dare you to get a Gary Anderson and wear it to a home game.
ooftta. Low blow man, low blow. 

I only see one on ebay. Its white and I much prefer purple. 

I can sell you a dark purple beautiful

Herschel Walker

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
I can sell you a dark purple beautiful

Herschel Walker
ouch, the man who lost us a decade and can’t currently speak coherently.

Size and $$??

I had a closet full of jerseys. Sold some last year at Christmas and was going to take pics and ask which ones you wanted.
Without me knowing it, my wife took them to the Goodwill about 3 months ago. She said, “You never wear them anymore, I figured you didn’t want them.”

Sorry, had a Culpepper, Randle, Carter, Robert Smith, E.J. Henderson, Cunningham among others, would have given them to you cheap. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
[Image: Minnesota+Vikings+v+New+York+Giants+BeaYxeA865Ux.jpg]
I bought one of those and the airmailed it.  Package missed my house by a block.

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
in keeping with the “whizzinator” theme,

get a Shaincoe
It didn't fit in the packaging.

BTW, I have an old dark purple B Johnson #14.  

I have a beautiful Jared Allen - You know its good when its blue and made in China