Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next 4 games will define the team....
I wonder what the deal is with Josh Allen's elbow. Hoping the best for the young man. If its a damaged UCL, its a big, big issue. The smoke signals aren't good, but they've been wrong before. 

Regardless, our ol' buddy Case Keenum will start if Allen can't. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I wonder what the deal is with Josh Allen's elbow. Hoping the best for the young man. If its a damaged UCL, its a big, big issue. The smoke signals aren't good, but they've been wrong before. 

Sounds like we'll find out more today. But injuries are almost always worse than first reported. It's the "related nerve damage" that would make me nervous. 

I hope Allen plays, I really do. For a number of reasons. If not, Keenum's one of the best backups in the league, so no easy out here. Just so weird we've played Teddy, Heinicke and now maybe Case. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:

Sounds like we'll find out more today. But injuries are almost always worse than first reported. It's the "related nerve damage" that would make me nervous. 

I hope Allen plays, I really do. For a number of reasons. If not, Keenum's one of the best backups in the league, so no easy out here. Just so weird we've played Teddy, Heinicke and now maybe Case. 
Yup - Teddy, Heinicke and Case aint exactly Tua, Wenz and Allen...It feeds the narrative that the Vikings aren't as good as their record. 

Over-rated

It also keeps them from getting too much press; they're definitely under the radar right now.

Beat the Bills with Allen and Dallas with Prescott on Prime Time? Then the heat of the lights shine bright.

The line has dropped from -9.5 to -6, a huge drop also crossing a key #.  Nothing l saw in either result last Sunday would cause that type of drop--it's a red flag on Allen's status.  We might be looking at Case Keenum to Stefon Diggs this weekend.

Seems more and more like Allen will not play. Saw a Dr. on Twitter said an UCL injury for a QB is different than for a pitcher, less severe. 

Quote: @comet52 said:
The line has dropped from -9.5 to -6, a huge drop also crossing a key #.  Nothing l saw in either result last Sunday would cause that type of drop--it's a red flag on Allen's status.  We might be looking at Case Keenum to Stefon Diggs this weekend.
Dropped even more...

https://twitter.com/vikingterritory/stat...97218?s=20&t=gnBByLfWQsFXjFJOzJ-6Tg