Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Darrisaw bandwagon has no room left
So..... who wants to be first to complain about the monster next contract that CD gets?

Ezra has been doing the same with CD, I've seen him pop his man then run over and bury the guy engaged with CD. O'Neill is good as well, but he has to battle his man harder and engage him longer than CD. CD plays with heavy hands. Ingram has similar ability, but at a level below. He's learning and his run game dynamic is very strong for a rookie. Seems Bradbury has stepped up, which is surprising to me but very welcomed.

Keep in mind: this is a very young O-line. Oldest 27 years old and Garrett just turned 27 in June. Very exciting potential.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
So..... who wants to be first to complain about the monster next contract that CD gets?
That would be you, Jimmy. :-)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
This.  :p

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Nah,  I dont bitch about paying for quality OT play.   There truly is no tree to pick that from.  Unless he demands QB money and then we'll talk.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I really can't remember the last time I had confidence in the OL. 
For me that would have been 98...

Even in 09 (even with Hutch) I didnt have that much confidence in em as a pass blocking group.

I think Bert made em look better than they were that year:

McKinney
Hutch
Sullivan
Herrera
Loadholt

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I hope to hi heaven the kid earns a monster LT contract...Been too long! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@1VikesFan said:
I really can't remember the last time I had confidence in the OL. 
For me that would have been 98...

Even in 09 (even with Hutch) I didnt have that much confidence in em as a pass blocking group.

I think Bert made em look better than they were that year:

McKinney
Hutch
Sullivan
Herrera
Loadholt

Well in Adrian's hayday, the line certainly looked good as well for the run game.

As probably the strongest advocate on here pushing for us to draft Darrisaw I have a front row seat already.  I was also a huge advocate for O'Neill when we drafted him..I guess the old saying is true "even a blind squirrel can find a tackle"?  I won't mention the many misses only the hits Smile

Quote: @minny65 said:
As probably the strongest advocate on here pushing for us to draft Darrisaw I have a front row seat already.  I was also a huge advocate for O'Neill when we drafted him..I guess the old saying is true "even a blind squirrel can find a tackle"?  I won't mention the many misses only the hits Smile
Too bad that doesn't work for Spielman and guards.