Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So there's this....lol
It's too early to see much separation, other than maybe the Eagles proving to be the best by a good margin. A lot of clusters that will separate down the road, but for now I'd rank them...

1. Eagles
2. Rams
3. Bucs/Packers/Vikings
4. 49ers/Lions/Cards/Girls

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
Agree with the Eagles.

Jon Runyan guy in the NFL who suspended Bucs WR Evans is the father of Jon Runyan Jr. who plays for the Packers. Seems like a bit of a conflict of interest. Evans appeal was upheld after an appeal, but… haha
While it may be a conflict, Evans deserved it.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
Agree with the Eagles.

Jon Runyan guy in the NFL who suspended Bucs WR Evans is the father of Jon Runyan Jr. who plays for the Packers. Seems like a bit of a conflict of interest. Evans appeal was upheld after an appeal, but… haha
True, he did deserve it but I want to add that Latimore is a punk.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
Agree with the Eagles.

He did...  but Lattimore should have been suspended too.  He had the initial shove and him and Evans have a history dating back to the last couple seasons.  They always fight whenever they play.  Pretty sure they don't send each other Christmas cards...

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
Agree with the Eagles.

True, he did deserve it but I want to add that Latimore is a punk.
Yes, but in this case I think Lattimore was just jawing with Arians, who had no business being there.