Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress Free Sunday
Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Keepers from last Saturday morning with my son after being out for about 2.5 hours - really fun!
That is a FAT Bluegill!!!

It was really huge, and my son caught 3 or 4 others easily that size or larger.  We kept this one because it wasn't going to make it, if released. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Red Zone Channel, grilled steaks and Shiner Bock. Perfect Sunday. 
I like it. I'll be popping more than a few of these Sunday poolside watching RZ:

[Image: 0-b9c0a11c714d4beea6cac6f3d6fcf702.jpeg]
Love me a good Hef. But living in the craft brew capital of the world the last 27 years, I'm a little tired of the micros. Best Weissbier I've had is Paulaner Hefeweizen. Been making that shit for 400 years and damn do they know what they're doing.

Oh, here come the girls with tonight's flight of beverages now...

[Image: 5612d4949a0d5cfe7dfee7fe8b58abd3.jpg]

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Yep, no Viking stress on Sunday.  Temps are supposed to be in the low 70s and sunny at the cabin.  Pretty sure I'll be fishing.
Have to ask, where’s your cabin & what lake are ya fishin’…? B) 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
Yep, no Viking stress on Sunday.  Temps are supposed to be in the low 70s and sunny at the cabin.  Pretty sure I'll be fishing.
@Kentis , Big Cormorant Lake about 12 miles from Detroit Lakes (45 from Fargo).  Come on down Sunday morning and I'll take you out.  I'll have the fishermen's blend of freshly brewed coffee with a couple nice shots of Bailey's included. B)

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@Kentis , Big Cormorant Lake about 12 miles from Detroit Lakes (45 from Fargo).  Come on down Sunday morning and I'll take you out.  I'll have the fishermen's blend of freshly brewed coffee with a couple nice shots of Bailey's included. B)

I’m currently living in Reno, but I’ll be back…!  :p 

It's my mom's 85th birthday party. Margarita Guadalupe is amazingly healthy and feisty as ever. It's going to be a fun time with the family.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
Good day to root for the Bears.  We plan to put up salsa.
While I agree with you, I just about threw up in my mouth thinking about rooting for the Bears. 

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
@"ThunderGod" said:
While I agree with you, I just about threw up in my mouth thinking about rooting for the Bears. 
I just look at it as rooting against the Packers, that works for me.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
@"ThunderGod" said:
I'm going to be rooting for the Bears...just the thought of the Packers starting out 0-2 brings me lots of joy and loads of satisfaction.

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
@"ThunderGod" said:
I'm going to be rooting for the Bears...just the thought of the Packers starting out 0-2 brings me lots of joy and loads of satisfaction.

Yep, fan of the Vikes and anyone playing the Packers