Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Za'Darius is a beast
Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@greediron said:
This play needs more love.

[Image: tqtfdbpm0tjf.jpg]
[Image: 3g4dvwnhvcma.jpg]
Sure does...this is the play that Rodgers got smashed and fumbled.
Step up and stick your nose in there, what is the worst that could happen?

This

Quote: @greediron said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@greediron said:
This play needs more love.

[Image: tqtfdbpm0tjf.jpg]
[Image: 3g4dvwnhvcma.jpg]
Sure does...this is the play that Rodgers got smashed and fumbled.
Step up and stick your nose in there, what is the worst that could happen?

This
The Edge room must be having fun with this tape, no doubt. 

DH is a great player, but he's quiet and a big introvert, same with Dirty Harry.

Sometimes guys need to get fired-up, kicked in the asz or whatever it takes to find that way to win. 

Z has that personality and is probably a locker room leader too. If he can stay healthy (knocking wood) he will be a great bookend to Hunter. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
DH is a great player, but he's quiet and a big introvert, same with Dirty Harry.

Sometimes guys need to get fired-up, kicked in the asz or whatever it takes to find that way to win. 

Z has that personality and is probably a locker room leader too. If he can stay healthy (knocking wood) he will be a great bookend to Hunter. 
I was just about to post the very same thoughts about vocal leadership on our Defense.  It used to be a lot of BRob but then sort of went silent.  Not saying you need "vocal" leadership all the time but I like it a lot.  

Now on Offense...who do you guys think is a vocal leader that gets everyone fired-up?  JJ's performances are visual but he is also pretty vocal so I think he qualifies.  Kirk, Dalvin, and even the whole OL seem to be on the reserved side.  Theilan has some fire but I think JJ is the guy and that is ideal when your best player is also vocal - IMO.   

The last time Cousins show a great deal of emotion on the sideline, we all saw how Zimmer reacted to that...

Players like to see the zealous of their head coach around them, pumps everyone up. Zimmer was a frigg'in kill-joy.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

I like that Z seems to be encouraging Hunter to be more vocal and animated. Everything now is about the pair. They even come out of the tunnel as a pair. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

I like that Z seems to be encouraging Hunter to be more vocal and animated. Everything now is about the pair. They even come out of the tunnel as a pair. 
Have they registered anywhere? I'd like to get them something....

he’s certainly got an edge to him…!  Wink  B)

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

Have they registered anywhere? I'd like to get them something....

They are registered at Sax, FYI Smile