Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Lance won't make it 4 games...
I wonder if the 49ers will change strategy with Lance now. They've seen him up close. Stick with him after the injury or draft a new QB next Spring?

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I wonder if the 49ers will change strategy with Lance now. They've seen him up close. Stick with him after the injury or draft a new QB next Spring?
With what draft picks?

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
With what draft picks?
lol, really good point. 

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
With what draft picks?
3x 1sts from the 2030s

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
With what draft picks?
3x 1sts from the 2030s
Yea, the 49'ers gave up way to much on an very raw prospect in Lance.  I really expected them to go with Jones (not that he is all world).  I had Lance as my 5th rated QB in that draft after
Lawrence, wilson, Fields, Jones then Lance.  I bought into that being a once in few decade QB draft and it is not looking like that at all.  But it is too early to judge.  I was a huge fan of Wilson and he has been a mild flop so far but maybe he can come back from injury and help resurrect a Jets franchise that has sucked for so long.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
With what draft picks?
3x 1sts from the 2030s
Yea, the 49'ers gave up way to much on an very raw prospect in Lance.  I really expected them to go with Jones (not that he is all world).  I had Lance as my 5th rated QB in that draft after
Lawrence, wilson, Fields, Jones then Lance.  I bought into that being a once in few decade QB draft and it is not looking like that at all.  But it is too early to judge.  I was a huge fan of Wilson and he has been a mild flop so far but maybe he can come back from injury and help resurrect a Jets franchise that has sucked for so long.  
its not the QB.... its the jets, some franchises just cant help themselves.  

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
With what draft picks?
3x 1sts from the 2030s
@"minny65" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
With what draft picks?
3x 1sts from the 2030s
I'm pulling for Wilson to resurrect the franchise.  I think he has the arm talent and "it" factor for the NY market.  Needs to stay healthy, of course Smile

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
With what draft picks?
3x 1sts from the 2030s
@"minny65" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
With what draft picks?
3x 1sts from the 2030s
I'm pulling for Wilson to resurrect the franchise.  I think he has the arm talent and "it" factor for the NY market.  Needs to stay healthy, of course Smile
hes the QB I wanted out of that draft myself.  Lance would have been a consolation prize as long as we wouldnt have had to start him for 3 years.  was never really sold on the rest. ( I knew Lawrence was never going outside of top pick so... )